Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the rockets reallywanted to get at mejeri, they would've

bunch of dweebs hanging outside trying to look tough

how you going to wait after the gm if the man disrespekted your family?

just punch him right when he started yapping

adam silver needs to put that hockey rule and allow these guys to go at it. 15-30 seconds and access a tech. will eliminated all the chest pumpin and yapping in the league
So sad that baseball and hockey allow fighting and it's "a part of the game"

When any fight happens in basketball it's "thug this thug that"

Hmm, wonder why

nba got soft. them 80/90s ball was hard to watch at times, but guys were allowed to police themselves
blame ron artest incident for the league trying to eliminate any kind of confrontation

:lol:

I guess Gordon is NT's new player that gets hyped. PG been doing this for years in meaningful games. Gordon is nice but he ain't Paul George.

And he's a way better defender than him.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I guess Gordon is NT's new player that gets hyped. PG been doing this for years in meaningful games. Gordon is nice but he ain't Paul George.
Or....

Is this the new....

Blake Griffin vs Draymond Green thing .........

I was on Blake's side... and then things happened....

HMMMMM

Last edited:
Paul George isn't the ball handler/distributor that people THINK he is.

This is why he has a low FT rate.
This is why he averages as many assists as turnovers
This is why he shoots in the low 40%'s from the field
This is why he settles for long twos.

PG is a straight line driver. He's improved his ball handling a ton....but he lacks the instincts to consistently get to the cup in the half court.

Great player. He's been slightly overrated.

Paul George isn't the ball handler/distributor that people THINK he is.

This is why he has a low FT rate.
This is why he averages as many assists as turnovers
This is why he shoots in the low 40%'s from the field
This is why he settles for long twos.

PG is a straight line driver. He's improved his ball handling a ton....but he lacks the instincts to consistently get to the cup in the half court.

Great player. He's been slightly overrated.

that's everything Larry Bird was afraid of and have said publicly
the guy fell in love trying to be like Kobe and taking difficult shot. one thing about kobe was he could take/make them, but for the average earthling, those are bad shots
plays way too much on the perimeter
he really is a young kobe, but he probably going to peak at that where kobe was his first few yrs

look at kawhi and giannis, they eat in the paint

Last edited:
Paul George is NTs golden child. Kawhi Leonard isn't better than Paul George either according to the thread.

And there's the difference

So Gordon Hayward is superior offensively to Paul George in almost EVERY category.....and Paul George is a slightly better defender.

:lol:

And he's a way better defender than him.

Im not saying Gordon Hayward is leagues ahead of Paul George. They are at the same level.

But y'all are laughing like it's ridiculous to say Hayward is better. It's not.

Hayward sporting that nice PER of 23
While Paul George outchea with a PER of 17.

You still haven't told me what makes Paul George a better player than Gordon Hayward in 2016-2017 though.

I'm waiting......:nerd:

Last edited:
Mike Conley is directly thanking everyone who voted for him for the All Star Game on twitter, all 3 people

NT told me PG was well on his way to be a 25/7/5 type player with great efficiency. What happened ? "Two way superstar" 2K archetype

You still haven't told me what makes Paul George a better player than Gordon Hayward in 2016-2017 though.

I'm waiting......:nerd:

I didn't think I had to. I thought ya'll watched games around here.

Way better defender, more explosive scorer, we've actually seen him play great in the playoffs, better rebounder.

Ya'll stop. :lol:

Gordon is good but nah. Nah.

I didn't think I had to. I thought ya'll watched games around here.

Way better defender, more explosive scorer, we've actually seen him play great in the playoffs, better rebounder.

Ya'll stop. :lol:

Gordon is good but nah. Nah.

Back this up with actual facts. You're just "saying" it right now.

And we've seen Dwight Howard lead his team to the damn NBA Finals. Does that mean he's better than Boogie in 2017 because we've seen him play great in the playoffs :nerd:

I'm kinda disappointed w/ PGs development. He was amazing against Toronto in round 1, I thought he was gonna level up this season.

He's shown no improvement in his 3 ball, shot selection, or creativity & vision off the bounce

Last edited:
Paul George is a victim of his own success. He was underrated for too long. Now it's gotten to where he's overrated.

Paul George still has problems beating his man off the bounce

It's the biggest hole in his game to me

It's why he settles for bad shots and doesn't get to the line enough. He also isn't that good of a ball handler either which only exacerbates this.

I actually think Gordon may be an even better athlete than PG. At least from what I've seen this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom