Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney Hood has fallen of a CLIFF the last few games.

3.5 PPG in 20mpg.
20% from the field.
0/17 from 3 in his last 5 games :x.
0% from the FT line.

He's got the yips. Haven't seen a slump this bad.

Sheesh.

Ariza waiting for homie in the locker room with the mopstick
laugh.gif

He was talking bout his family and what not
mean.gif

Until Nick Young isnt on the Lakers this should be Nick Youngs shot to take.

Either Nick Young or Lou Will for sure.

I swear I think Luke instilled fear in Nick that he could be shipped to some team like Utah or Minnesota with no LA glamour :lol:. Dude been chilling ever since.

Until Nick Young isnt on the Lakers this should be Nick Youngs shot to take.

Either Nick Young or Lou Will for sure.

I swear I think Luke instilled fear in Nick that he could be shipped to some team like Utah or Minnesota with no LA glamour :lol:. Dude been chilling ever since.

The play was for Lou Williams... Russell ran the play Luke called. It didn't work out.

They were trying to run a double drag screen for Lou, but he was getting face guarded by Ingles.

This season, kiwi only does one thing better than alphabet
I honestly dont agree. Offensively I still would pick Kawhi Leonard, at best I would say they're equal. Giannis is still a terrible 3 point shooter (he doesn't take many so it's somewhat of a moot point). I will say the gap between them offensively isn't very wide.

The gap on defense is much wider and and in Kawhis favour so I'm taking him.

This season, kiwi only does one thing better than alphabet
I honestly dont agree. Offensively I still would pick Kawhi Leonard, at best I would say they're equal. Giannis is still a terrible 3 point shooter (he doesn't take many so it's somewhat of a moot point). I will say the gap between them offensively isn't very wide.

The gap on defense is much wider and and in Kawhis favour so I'm taking him.

Giannis is the better playmaker. Word to BHZzlies, Giannis has the better offensive and defensive ratings and DBPM.

Clearly Kawhi shoots better but that's really about it.

Giannis' does not shoot any jumpers because his shot is still broken. He's shooting 73% at the rim which is carrying his overall percentages. His 3 ball is awful, midrange awful. Everywhere except right at the rim is bad.

The playoffs will not be kind to him. We're gonna see some ugly games from him, scoring wise. Luckily for Milwaukee he still effects every other facet of the game :lol:

But he's putting a cap on himself until he learns how to shoot

Last edited:
Giannis actually needs to learn how to shoot from Kawhi.

He wa just as bad early in his career and they both have the massive alien hands problem.

Giannis is going to learn how to shoot. Learning as we speak. The NBA should be afraid that he's playing so well with that part of his game missing.

That's fair.

In other Spurs news, Nicolas Laprovittola got waived yesterday, which means it's time for Dejounte Murray to get those minutes.

Haven't been this excited about a Spurs rookie in a long time, Kawhi Leonard included. Most of it is the hype that has been generated, "The steal of the draft" "More upside than Kawhi Leonard". It all sounds hyperbolic but with Tony Parker being what he is now PG is our biggest need.

Point guard is the hardest position for a rookie to play. Especially one who's very raw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom