Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Whiplash dude is on fire. Another welcome addition. Got the lakers fan base riled up. But he talking cash ****. SKRAIGHT FACTS!

Hollywood Russell is an AVERAGE player, y'all just too damn stubborn to admit it because you keep trying to fool yourselves into believing that somehow, someway he will turn into greatness just because he was drafted #2.

Wake up

My guy :pimp:.

Keep the takes coming woe.

Still better than your mans Mudiay. :pimp:

Earlier, Beverley, who didn't play, was sitting on a cart yelling at Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle, who was leaving his news conference. "Don't be mad at us coach," Beverley yelled at Carlisle, who didn't respond to Beverley. "Way to be an icon coach. Have a nice season coach."

Patrick Beverley 
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@patbev21

What we experienced today as a team. Was the upmost disrespect. And total disrespect to Us and the GAME OF BASKETBALL...Still got the W tho

8:57 PM - 27 Dec 2016

"I don't know what they were on tonight," Harden said. "That other team was tripping tonight. They were disrespectful, were unprofessional players and coaches. I don't know what they're problem was. But it got us going."

As Ariza and several teammates -- including Patrick Beverley, James Harden, and Eric Gordon -- waited for Mejri, Dallas police officers arrived to make sure the situation did not escalate.
laugh.gif

Coming into the season.....lakers thought their young core looked like:

D-Lo = Harden
Randle = Blake
Ingram = KD
Clarkson = Tmac

But once you open your eyes....and come down from that high grade Cali gas.....what you really see is:

D-Lo = Reese Gaines 2.0
Randle = Corlis Williamson 2.0
Ingram = Jonathan Bender 2.0
Clarkson = Flip Murray 2.0

:rofl:.

Ingram may have a chance....but get the boy outta La-La land. It ain't for him.

Y'all better sell high. And take it home. Word to Frobe

View media item 2278056

Earlier, Beverley, who didn't play, was sitting on a cart yelling at Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle, who was leaving his news conference. "Don't be mad at us coach," Beverley yelled at Carlisle, who didn't respond to Beverley. "Way to be an icon coach. Have a nice season coach."

Patrick Beverley 

[emoji]10004[/emoji]@patbev21
What we experienced today as a team. Was the upmost disrespect. And total disrespect to Us and the GAME OF BASKETBALL...Still got the W tho
8:57 PM - 27 Dec 2016

"I don't know what they were on tonight," Harden said. "That other team was tripping tonight. They were disrespectful, were unprofessional players and coaches. I don't know what they're problem was. But it got us going."

Should have watched this game :smh: :lol:

Coming into the season.....lakers thought their young core looked like:

D-Lo = Harden
Randle = Blake
Ingram = KD
Clarkson = Tmac

But once you open your eyes....and come down from that high grade Cali gas.....what you really see is:

D-Lo = Reese Gaines 2.0
Randle = Corlis Williamson 2.0
Ingram = Jonathan Bender 2.0
Clarkson = Flip Murray 2.0

:rofl:.

Ingram may have a chance....but get the boy outta La-La land. It ain't for him.

Thread still trash I see. Quality of posters dropped off dramatically in here.

DLo air balled a game winning shot against the Jazz?

:lol: Nowww where have I seen this before?

Last edited:
- If they found a way to orchestrate another trade that would land them a top 7 pick in the draft that can land them either Jamal Murray or Buddy Hield for outside shooting purposes. Randle for the # 4-7 pick?
- If they somehow knew they would also sign big time FA's such as Whiteside, Conley, AND Harrison Barnes

I would take this lineup anyday of the week:

PG: Conley
SG: Hield/Murray
SF: George
PF: H. Barnes
C: Whiteside

with Clarkson, Nance, Black, and maybe even a Festus Ezeli off the bench

Stick to D-lo airballs B. Lakers fans living in fantasy world like its 2001. Can't believe this was brought up in the summer hahaha

People were actually serious about D-Lo being a franchise player......????????????
People have high expectations of a 2nd pick
I didn't and don't expect him to be a franchise player.
But he's been decent so far for a 2nd year player.
He will get better barring injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom