Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 2 and KD were 3 wins away from a title at 22 years old. I think they would've done just fine. Having multiple players who can shoot, dribble, and pass has never been a bad thing.
John Wall couldn't even lead you to 30 wins until year #4. Someone's gonna talk about the supporting cast. Look at Clevelands roster, coached by Byron Scott and Mike Brown.

Wall's the best guard in the east but that's not a good argument
with harden coming off the bench. Yeah that would work in 2016..bunch of ball dominate dudes on the same team isn't ideal.
They work better apart running different shows. To much 2k for you dudes
off the bench... but only Durant and Westbrook played more often than him in the playoffs :lol:

You're a little more than a bench player when you're #3 in minutes.

Again, a team full of 22 year olds is 3 wins away from a title and you want to break them up because you can't have too many guys who can dribble... completely ignoring that these guys can do EVERYTHING on the court offensively which is why they were so close to a title in the first place :lol:

Last edited:
15726711_10154660177941006_5357915074028951401_n.jpg

harden can shoot and create for others I don't see why he can't play with any ball dominant player of course his stats will go down but he'll be more efficient

Those 2 and KD were 3 wins away from a title at 22 years old. I think they would've done just fine. Having multiple players who can shoot, dribble, and pass has never been a bad thing.
John Wall couldn't even lead you to 30 wins until year #4. Someone's gonna talk about the supporting cast. Look at Clevelands roster, coached by Byron Scott and Mike Brown.

Wall has been successful in the playoffs as a #1 option though so that doesn't really work.
Even now when LeBron sits the Cavs are horrible

:lol: :lol: :lol: And people will cosign this. Maybe it's the GMs fault who decided to make the worst free agent signing of the summer in Evan Turner? Maybe it's the fact that they've lost a lot of their key pieces over the last two years

Lol George won't throw Stotts under the bus because Stotts was his assistant in Seattle. The coaching fraternity is fiercely loyal.

I'm hot that better stats = better skilled player now

Still haven't told me what makes Paul George better than Gordon's Hayward in 2016-2017.....

STILL waiting on you to back that up.
Defensively and he's more creative offensively off the dribble. I think Utah doesn't put Hayward in situations where he's always in a 1 on 1 "go get a bucket mode" like Indy heavily ask of PG. I really believe PG is more skilled then Hayward, I think Gordon is in a better situation for him to look more effective.

Wall has been successful in the playoffs as a #1 option though so that doesn't really work.
Even now when LeBron sits the Cavs are horrible
I used the first 3 years because Bron returned in year 4 for Kyrie. So Kyrie was the #1 option for all 3 years, it takes most players, including Wall, a little longer than that to experience player success as the leader. So you're not really comparing apples to apples.

off the bench... but only Durant and Westbrook played more often than him in the playoffs
laugh.gif

You're a little more than a bench player when you're #3 in minutes.

Again, a team full of 22 year olds is 3 wins away from a title and you want to break them up because you can't have too many guys who can dribble... completely ignoring that these guys can do EVERYTHING on the court offensively which is why they were so close to a title in the first place
laugh.gif
This!
harden can shoot and create for others I don't see why he can't play with any ball dominant player of course his stats will go down but he'll be more efficient
Also this. Harden was almost 40/50/90 in 2012.

Lol George won't throw Stotts under the bus because Stotts was his assistant in Seattle. The coaching fraternity is fiercely loyal.
its always fun to connect the dots whenever people say curious things 

with word that comes out from Karl, the more I think Demarcus Cousins is actually a saint.
GK coached DMC for a few months....

Cmon now
laugh.gif
the ~14 months or so he was here... the consistent thing we heard was the Kings were looking to trade DMC, and then quickly squashed publicly... now everyone should know where that leak was coming from 

(hint: it was Karl. Karl wanted DMC out)

I used the first 3 years because Bron returned in year 4 for Kyrie. So Kyrie was the #1 option for all 3 years, it takes most players, including Wall, a little longer than that to experience player success as the leader. So you're not really comparing apples to apples.
if bron didn't return the cavs wouldn't have made the playoffs that year though. you're being unfair because you're crediting bron's work to kyrie

if bron didn't return the cavs wouldn't have made the playoffs that year though. you're being unfair because you're crediting bron's work to kyrie
I disagree. You only needed 38 wins to qualify back then. Cleveland had 33 the yr before and only needed slight tweaks which they made.

Last edited:
Why didn't D'lo handoff the rock to Lou Williams? They only needed a 2 pt'er. No wonder Lucas take's D'lo out of games at the end of the 4th.

+

Gordon Hayward is not better than Paul George, i dont care what statistics say for the first two months of the NBA season. Gordon Hayward is a 2nd option at best, and Paul George is clearly a franchise cornerstone player. Paul George has destroyed teams by himself. Gordon is a really really good player but not on the level of Paul George. Hayward should think of going to Oklahoma City. Russell might stay if that happens but with the Oladipo and Adams contract extensions. I dont see any scenario where Hayward could go to OKC.

that was the play called, but Lou as being face guarded and couldnt come off the pick being set by Randle. 

Ahh i see. D-Lo is a good 2nd year player but he has a long way to go.

Damien is averaging 25 pts, 6 assists and 5 boards. He's not the problem. I'm actually not sure why the Blazers are dropping games. McCollum has been balling, so it's not the backcourt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom