OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Not at all. We'll see though, I know he received some criticism from acting like a maniac to Taylor least night. Offense looks better though.

He definitely made it clear he wasn't going to tolerate any level of foolishness that was reminiscent of behaviors presented while Muschamp was at the helm. I think it was just merely something he wanted to make clear early on and set a tone for his players. Now......having said that,..

He definitey didnt have to spazz that badly

Not at all. We'll see though, I know he received some criticism from acting like a maniac to Taylor least night. Offense looks better though.

He definitely made it clear he wasn't going to tolerate any level of foolishness that was reminiscent of behaviors presented while Muschamp was at the helm. I think it was just merely something he wanted to make clear early on and set a tone for his players. Now......having said that,..

He definitey didnt have to spazz that badly

Blame Urban, not Boom

Every eligible player on the USC roster played last night. There are no redshirts left.

I don't think that's right. There's Darnold, Houston, and I think Scott off the top of my head.

Hmm you might be right. Darnold wasn't eligible to play (he's the 3rd string QB.)

I admit I didn't see Houston or Scott play but Sark said all eligible guys got in.

#5: http://espn.go.com/blog/colleges/usc/post/_/id/20518/five-takeaways-from-uscs-59-9-win-over-idaho

Maybe they were banged up and on the injured list?

Last edited:
 Rumor from an athlete who lives in my dorm: ND had some massive NCAA violations and is possibly facing huge sanctions/repercussions after this season including loss of scholarship/wins. This may be tied to Charlie Weis, but also could be related to academic events over the last few years. I really don't have any evidence for this, because it's a rumor, but I thought I'd pass it along.
from r/cfb

Just remembered SC was supposed to play TAMU this week and then Sumlin punked out.

Would have liked to see that :smh:

Rumor from an athlete who lives in my dorm: ND had some massive NCAA violations and is possibly facing huge sanctions/repercussions after this season including loss of scholarship/wins. This may be tied to Charlie Weis, but also could be related to academic events over the last few years. I really don't have any evidence for this, because it's a rumor, but I thought I'd pass it along.
from r/cfb
If true
200w_d.gif

I'm all in on GT. Numbers for days.
All PJ ever needed was a QB there 
pimp.gif

I know it wont happen, but I kind of hope GT's success causes a revival of option offenses.  It be dope to see a modern take on the Houston Veer, Ozbone, and Wishbone. 

ASSOCIATED PRESS Top 25 for Sept. 13

1) Ohio State (61)
2) Alabama
3) TCU
4) Michigan State
5) Baylor
6) USC
7) Georgia
8.) Notre Dame
9) Florida State
10) UCLA
11) Clemson
12) Oregon
13) LSU
14) Georgia Tech
15) Ole Miss
16) Oklahoma
17) Texas A&M
18) Auburn
19) Brigham Young
20) Arizona
21) Utah
22) Missouri
23) Northwestern
24) Wisconsin
25) Oklahoma State

How does State not jump TCU, but gets two #1 votes (vs 0 for TCU, and Bama for that matter)?

Last edited:
Also I feel bad for tennessee fans and all gambling on that team should done on first half lines because that team has one half in them , props to Oklahoma .

Back
Top Bottom