OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Oregon has been losing to top teams the same way for the last 5 years. Unless they find a way to sign players more stout on the d-line they will continue to lose. The only way a leaner but faster d-line will work is if they are up and the opposing teams are in must pass situations.

Oh yeah, Sparty almost got bit in butt trying to be too cute on offense down the stretch. I am a MSU hater but you had success all night running right at OU. Why put the ball in the air is beyond me. Must have went to Pete Carroll's school of offensive play calling. It cost them the super bowl and almost cost Sparty the game tonight.

eek.gif
 gawd looking out

They beat MSU last year.

#week2hottakes

Did you forget they lost to OSU and Auburn in the title game, got beat by OSU in the rose bowl with Pryor, got beat by LSU in Dallas a few years ago. That's not a hot take.
You are right they beat MSU last but MSU controlled that game for the most part.

I know who it has played, but Northwestern's given up only a field goal in its last 113 minutes and 27 seconds of football.

Last edited:
If your respective team didn't play to their expected level today you can at least take solace in the fact that a lot of teams looked ****** today.

And also that you're not Arkansas.

Unless of course you are an Arkansas fan.

Then idk bro.

lmfao oregon QB is dumb as hell cant even pass a basic math test

Oregon is only known for having 100+ jerseys

lmfao Oregon QB having flashback of having to take a basic math test on that last play

Its ok he has a hurt finger, and only been there 4 weeks to learn the offense

Or it could be the Nelly band-aid
his excuse for not passing a basic math test, my finger is hurting

Back
Top Bottom