OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

i remember last year when analysts were talkin bout Prescott being considered for heisman ....

Alright. I'm tired as hell and signing off for the night to hopefully watch BYU win.

Go Ducks. See you next week, fambs

nothin is more annoying than those cow bells ... we played Miss State in baseball and they had those damn things out there too 

i cant imagine how it sounds at a football game 
sick.gif

The S&$% that's probably going down in East Lansing, right now 
pimp.gif
.  On to NFL Sunday.

nothin is more annoying than those cow bells ... we played Miss State in baseball and they had those damn things out there too 

i cant imagine how it sounds at a football game :x

Les Miles was talking about them on the radio. Saying "they're gonna be responsible for people going deaf" :lol:

Les Miles was talking about them on the radio. Saying "they're gonna be responsible for people going deaf"
laugh.gif
i wouldnt be surprised if those faithful fans have some type of hearing loss due to those bells. its not like theyre holding the bell part to soften the sound, theyre holding the handle shakin that ish loud AF right next to each other head height

soooo how are all these passes so open on this drive ... LSU giving a 5 yard cushion or something ??

Last edited:
Week 3
Clemson at Louisville
G-Tech at Notre Dame
Nebraska at Miami
Auburn at LSU
USC at UGA
Stanford at USC
Ole Miss at Bama
BYU at UCLA

That slate will create a lot of conversation in here :lol:

Last edited:
Week 3
Clemson at Louisville
G-Tech at Notre Dame
Nebraska at Miami
Auburn at LSU
USC at UGA
Stanford at USC
Ole Miss at Bama
BYU at UCLA

That slate will create a lot of conversation in here :lol:
:smh: I will be staying clear of the thread I'm gonna miss the game cause of work

why do they call timeout .... always ... why

if it were me id want the kicker to kick it after having to run out there with a semi clear mind ... time out just giving him time to refocus 

and see what happened ...... he'll make this one 

oooo not even close 

Last edited:
Les Miles was talking about them on the radio. Saying "they're gonna be responsible for people going deaf" :lol:
i wouldnt be surprised if those faithful fans have some type of hearing loss due to those bells. its not like theyre holding the bell part to soften the sound, theyre holding the handle shakin that ish loud AF right next to each other head height

soooo how are all these passes so open on this drive ... LSU giving a 5 yard cushion or something ??

Moral victory: after giving up 14 first quarter points, we beat their ***.

Was at the auburn game last year and saw the thing come out and hit a girl in the face. She cried for a second but it was probably more out of embarssment the alcohol kicked in and she straight. Lot of teams looked overrated today.

Back
Top Bottom