OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

that was a good game to watch

time to go out and drink some beers, make some bad decisions, and maybe find the next ex :lol:

Good game, Sparty. Glad these two teams scheduled each other. This is good for CFB.

I'm excited and frustrated with VA. Four weeks on the team and he was THISCLOSE to winning on the road against one of the better defenses and teams in the country. Lots of self-inflicted wounds, but hats off to Sparty for their ability to pressure Adams.

Oregon's a good team with lots of room to grow. I still think Oregon is the definite favorite in the Pac-12.

I hate losing, but I'd rather lose to Michigan State than beat Jacksonville State in OT at home.

Let's just remember that in week two of last year Ohio State lost to VaTech and was an afterthought. No, I'm not saying Oregon is gonna run the table and win the title, but there is so much football left that it's just silly to jump to any conclusion.

I hate losing, but I'd rather lose to Michigan State than beat Jacksonville State in OT at home.

Let's just remember that in week two of last year Ohio State lost to VaTech and was an afterthought. No, I'm not saying Oregon is gonna run the table and win the title, but there is so much football left that it's just silly to jump to any conclusion.
VT is the best team in the nation tho

A TON of football to be left. I think this season will be chaotic to be honest.

I don't even think OSU looks good so far

Seriously tho, Oregon gotta be above Auburn in the polls... Would not be shocked to see Oregon stay at 7 or switch places with Auburn to 6

Good game, Sparty. Glad these two teams scheduled each other. This is good for CFB.

I'm excited and frustrated with VA. Four weeks on the team and he was THISCLOSE to winning on the road against one of the better defenses and teams in the country. Lots of self-inflicted wounds, but hats off to Sparty for their ability to pressure Adams.

Oregon's a good team with lots of room to grow. I still think Oregon is the definite favorite in the Pac-12.

Nah. One of the Socal or maybe both handing y'all Ls too.

Seriously tho, Oregon gotta be above Auburn in the polls... Would not be shocked to see Oregon stay at 7 or switch places with Auburn to 6

Auburn will probably move to 1 after their hard fought victory over that tough team and because....SEC

Back
Top Bottom