OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Why did your team look bad this week?

For Ohio state:

- The direct snap to braxton is tiresome and predictable. Until he can throw the ball somewhat they need to stop or cut it down. Everyone knows what he is going to do (yes he can make good plays with his ability but it's not going to always work)

-Our o-line completely sucked today

-Cardale looked like a third string QB

-Our kicker is going to end up hurting us. Kicked 2 out of bounds today and didn't he have 2 against Va Tech?

-MSU looks much better than we do at this point.

He's only a freshman but Ronald Jones III has Reggie Bush like home run potential. It's wild.

Cardale might cost himself money this year. A team might've reached for him late 1st/ early 2nd last draft.

Al golden might be able to limp to a 9-3 season and save his job looking at the quality of our opponents :x

I just can't root for losses either it's 10+ wins or get fired if they lose to FSU.

9-3 won't get to the ACC title game so that would get him fired.

Last edited:
I have a question for PAC 12 folks, was Oregon State expected to be decent this year or were people predicting OSU to give Michigan a game based on Michigan not being good for a while? Outside of OSU's first drive Michigan pretty much dominated the game. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how I should gauge Michigan's performance. I guess I was expecting it to be a little tighter too.

I have a question for PAC 12 folks, was Oregon State expected to be decent this year or were people predicting OSU to give Michigan a game based on Michigan not being good for a while? Outside of OSU's first drive Michigan pretty much dominated the game. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how I should gauge Michigan's performance. I guess I was expecting it to be a little tighter too.

They were predicted to finish 11th or 12th in the conference, not gonna be a fun season in Corvallis

Last edited:
I think Nebraska Vs Miami might be the most entertaining game next Saturday. First time the Huskers have played on Florida soil during the season since 1951

Did you forget they lost to OSU and Auburn in the title game, got beat by OSU in the rose bowl with Pryor, got beat by LSU in Dallas a few years ago. That's not a hot take.
You are right they beat MSU last but MSU controlled that game for the most part.

You're literally talking about games played five years ago... But I'll give you a response: every program wins big games and loses big games.

Oregon stte's the worst team in the Pac12. People (myself included) predicted a close game because Michigan has looked terrible and O st's QB is kind of mobile and not a terrible playmaker.

Last edited:
What a week...some quick thoughts:

-Michigan finally looked like well...Michigan in that they beat the breaks off of somebody. By no means are they even in the same stratosphere of a dominant team, but they way that imposed their will and put the nail in the coffin was :smokin the BYU game should be a lot of fun

-ND escapes :smh: GT beats the BRAKES off of them next week theaux :smokin GT gon win the ACC this year :nerd:

-Tennessee :smh: I'm a proud alum but... :smh: I think the coaching staff knows Josh dobbs cannot throw deep or make the 15-20 yard sideline throws..We have a 7-8 game sample of dude and I have attended two open practices and have yet to see the guy successfully make these throws. Look for every team to stack the box and play the flats going forward.. I just don't understand why we recruit all of these huge, fast receivers if we aren't going to throw to them.. how does marquez north have 1 catch the whole game?? If I am an elite receiver, there's no way I'm going to Tennessee from what I've seen. I was much more confident about the Florida game until yesterday :smh: :x we shall see

Why did your team look bad this week?
Backups played the entire second half. They don't look near as ready as the first line. I only remember Myles getting a few snaps early.

He's only a freshman but Ronald Jones III has Reggie Bush like home run potential. It's wild.
Kid is so fast. And he was homesick because of missing Whataburger, so he's good in my book.

Mamba : I'm not sold on the new UF coach. You like that dude ?

Not at all. We'll see though, I know he received some criticism from acting like a maniac to Taylor least night. Offense looks better though.

Auburn dropped from 6 to 18. You clowns happy?

It was deserved but lesbi honest...

Preseason rankings are stupid and shape perceptions that can have huge ramifications later on. Only after the first month or so do we start to find out who the best teams are.

Back
Top Bottom