OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

And y'all know I'm just playing with y'all :lol:

Honestly, up until Snyder got fired I was glad we pushed aside the series deals with USC and Oregon. Now I'm pissed...Chavis has me convinced we could have at least given either of y'all a game, even if we lost in the end. I'd rather get that test early and see where we really stand instead of playing a bunch of low, low D1 teams/D1AA teams. Really looking forward to the games against UCLA. Hope I can either make it out there to meet up with Folk or he can make it out here and I can drive down to meet up with him (even if you just come to Dallas, I can take you to a good Aggie watching party and give you a spot to crash).

Last edited:
I have no clue. And forced out Lou holtz? That was a while back
They got put on probation because of the Kim Dunbar thing, I think. 

Yeah it's rumored Lou got forced out.  They didn't want to get hammered by the NCAA, and some of the higher up's there weren't fans of the amount of borderline kids he got in. 

roll.gif

my bad if this was already posted. 

Can you fire a 9-3/10-2 Al Golden that makes a conference championship or good bowl?

Even if it's an ugly crappy looking 9-3/10-2?

Can you fire a 9-3/10-2 Al Golden that makes a conference championship or good bowl?

Even if it's an ugly crappy looking 9-3/10-2?
we play VT, clemson, GT, FSU ...if he wins 2 of those 4 and wins out he probably saves his job for a year .

But we play florida state , Virginia Tech and Clemson in a span of 15 days :lol: ... solid chance we lose all 3 ..
Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech and Virginia are going to be tough also . My guess is 4 regular season loses and possible bowl game lose and he's likely gone with that record .

Last edited:
9-3/10-2??

Nah bruh. National Title this year. Undefeated.

I said it earlier. 2-0 against BCC & FAU

WE BACK!!!!

So how we feeling about Josh "The Chosen" Rosen after week 2? I still feel he should be on the early "Heisman Watch"

Tough to say who the early Heisman fav's are anyway ... TCU QB probably would head the list when created

I heard he put feelers out to Michigan to transfer.

It still blows my mind that David Shaw refused to offer him. It seems even dumber now.

Sark passing on recruiting him makes sense if he thought he had something better in either Town or Darnold but Shaw obviously isn't sold on Keller Chryst.

Behavioral problems be damned.

Last edited:
And y'all know I'm just playing with y'all :lol:

Honestly, up until Snyder got fired I was glad we pushed aside the series deals with USC and Oregon. Now I'm pissed...Chavis has me convinced we could have at least given either of y'all a game, even if we lost in the end. I'd rather get that test early and see where we really stand instead of playing a bunch of low, low D1 teams/D1AA teams. Really looking forward to the games against UCLA. Hope I can either make it out there to meet up with Folk or he can make it out here and I can drive down to meet up with him (even if you just come to Dallas, I can take you to a good Aggie watching party and give you a spot to crash).

Right on man, let's make it happen :smokin

Back
Top Bottom