OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I heard he put feelers out to Michigan to transfer.
It still blows my mind that David Shaw refused to offer him. It seems even dumber now.

Sark passing on recruiting him makes sense if he thought he had something better in either Town or Darnold but Shaw obviously isn't sold on Keller Chryst.

Behavioral problems be damned.
Rosen has behavioral problems?

I heard he put feelers out to Michigan to transfer.
It still blows my mind that David Shaw refused to offer him. It seems even dumber now.

Sark passing on recruiting him makes sense if he thought he had something better in either Town or Darnold but Shaw obviously isn't sold on Keller Chryst.

Behavioral problems be damned.
Rosen has behavioral problems?
He doesn't take coaching or criticism well. It's not a behavioral problem as much as it is, he thinks he's smarter than his teachers.

Dilfer and most of the coaches recruiting him hated him for it. Only really Mora and Harbaugh wanted him bad. Rosen wanted a Stanford offer and for some inexplicable reason Shaw felt his being "uncoachable" was too much to overlook.

I hope someone spreads my ashes next to the Rosen statue when I'm gone.

Nah we sending you to 0regon heaven fam

maxresdefault.jpg

the ptsd of miami fans is disheartening to watch.

you're 2-0 for only the 3rd time in 11 years. enjoy it. celebrate it.

Brad Kaaya is better than Rosen, though.

He is, though...

That's what I just said.

Word on the street is Chris Clark has one foot out the door and was given the weekend by staff to decide what he wants to do. He's very homesick, tweeting often about how he misses playing HS football. Don't know what to think of that.

I think he should at least stay the year so he doesn't have to sit out and then transfer after if it's still weighing on his conscious. Of course if there's something more serious going on then that needs to be addressed ASAP.

Last edited:
Jacory Harris was so close to the Heisman based off 1 game against FSU

Stephen Morris was the MVP of some random camp and had his Heisman run end there.

Brad Kaaya is 2-0 against top notch talent of the 2nd tier teams. Heisman watch

Back
Top Bottom