OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Miami fans, who would you guys want to see to replace Golden? 
My old high school coach would be an upgrade. If we win by 20 this week, we can't get too happy. Not going to expect a 10+ win season til he's gone for a few years. His tenure will haunt us for the first couple of years he's gone. 

Think Petrino's the only one I can think of. Al and his cronies are an albatross of emptiness. Sad thing is I'll still be rooting for the boys every Saturday

Change my mind.

John Gruden - he was really close to being the Miami coach......

Last edited:
In full agreement @hometownhero whoever takes over for him will realize how shoddy our depth is across the board especially at key positions (db/lb)...no excuse to have only 3 upperclassmen at db especially at Miami...I could walk outside and find D1 DBs in the Miami area with my eyes closed

I hate that fat **** Jason Whitlock but he was spot on with his criticism of Golden when we hired him

Charlie Strong come on down please

Even with Owens and Edwards out, I think Miami is going to surprise a lot of people this season.  We'll see how they good they really are once their schedule peaks in October though.

Kaaya's gonna have big numbers this year

But the thing is, you guys wanted Al Golden.  gone 2 years ago.
your keyboard must have died on you. I got you though. 

But the thing is, you guys wanted Al Golden.
Yea, delusional. 
Oh word?

fantasy_u_challengeflag_300.jpg

nfl-officials-will-start-reviewing-every-single-scoring-play-that-happens-in-any-given-game.jpg

And here you have it...

Miami Hurricanes football players ‘fired up’ by new coach Al Golden

Miami head coach Al Golden gestures as he talks to coaches in the meeting room during signing day in Coral Gables, Fla., Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011.
Alan Diaz / AP Photo
BY BARRY JACKSON

[email protected]

Futch, one of several players who thought they should have played more, said under Shannon, “it wasn’t a fair system. There was lots of favoritism.

Over 100 Dade County high school football coaches packed the practice gym adjacent to the BankUnited Center beginning at 6:30 p.m. Friday.
They were invited to meet new coach Al Golden and his staff in an informal gathering.
And all reports are the event went without a hitch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We gotta start locking down STA.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Brissett announces on Friday, anyone heard where Chavis Akins is heading? 

Even if we pull both of these, and Chris Carter's son (if that happens)  we didn't land what I was hopin for. 
tired.gif
  If we coulda kept 3-4 of the guys that backed out earlier, maybe we'd be in a lot better shape. 

Still though, Golden did a helluva lot better then RS was doin.  Maybe with a full year next year, he can do some real damage. 
Golden salvaged a near disaster. I was really hoping he would throw shots @ Randy when he did his interview on ESPN.
This quote during his press conference gave an idea of the +#@! he stepped in: "If you take over a job and there's nobody scheduled for an official visit, that's alarming"

qoakgz.gif

Last edited:
So, a mixed bag of feelings among the fan base? 
laugh.gif
 I don't know what that really proved. 

knew the AD was toast...good ole boys ain't having that

"he gotta go" -Omar

Last edited:

But the thing is, you guys wanted Al Golden.  gone 2 years ago.
your keyboard must have died on you. I got you though. 

But the thing is, you guys wanted Al Golden.
Yea, delusional. 
Oh word?

fantasy_u_challengeflag_300.jpg

nfl-officials-will-start-reviewing-every-single-scoring-play-that-happens-in-any-given-game.jpg

And here you have it...

Miami Hurricanes football players ‘fired up’ by new coach Al Golden

Miami head coach Al Golden gestures as he talks to coaches in the meeting room during signing day in Coral Gables, Fla., Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011.
Alan Diaz / AP Photo
BY BARRY JACKSON

[email protected]

Futch, one of several players who thought they should have played more, said under Shannon, “it wasn’t a fair system. There was lots of favoritism.

Over 100 Dade County high school football coaches packed the practice gym adjacent to the BankUnited Center beginning at 6:30 p.m. Friday.
They were invited to meet new coach Al Golden and his staff in an informal gathering.
And all reports are the event went without a hitch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We gotta start locking down STA.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Brissett announces on Friday, anyone heard where Chavis Akins is heading? 

Even if we pull both of these, and Chris Carter's son (if that happens)  we didn't land what I was hopin for. 
tired.gif
  If we coulda kept 3-4 of the guys that backed out earlier, maybe we'd be in a lot better shape. 

Still though, Golden did a helluva lot better then RS was doin.  Maybe with a full year next year, he can do some real damage. 
Golden salvaged a near disaster. I was really hoping he would throw shots @ Randy when he did his interview on ESPN.
This quote during his press conference gave an idea of the +#@! he stepped in: "If you take over a job and there's nobody scheduled for an official visit, that's alarming"

qoakgz.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the hell is all this for?

it was a joke bruh and I did want him gone 2 years ago and some others in here did too.

good effort though

Back
Top Bottom