OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Tate asked the Ducks for an offer multiple times since May '15. They refused. He's gonna take the visit, but he's not really ******' with y'all any more.

Kelley is gonna get hounded by the LA schools, Zona, and Cal, and UW but he's prob ASU bound.

Ryan Kelley decommitted from Oregon, but told Tate Martell to check out the Ducks, saying he'd be a good fit there.

meh.
Just decommitted from TAMU
He's basically been saying it'll happen in Drake like subliminal tweets for weeks.

1. Ohio State  2. USC  3. Oregon  4. Cal

After talking to some people they pointed out something I hadn't really considered: Tate is a depth chart watcher. I'm not sure what that means because almost every school he's really interested in still is stocked at QB (i think I read Oregon has three freshmen this year?) and SC has a 5-star who's going to be better than him already committed in '18 (Matt Corral.)

Last edited:
Aaron Moorehead (former Colts WR and) TAMU WR coach
laugh.gif

@Amo8685

I feel sorry for ppl who never understand loyalty. I can't really even vibe with u. At the end of the day trust is
1f4af.png
& everything else is BS

11:36 PM - 4 May 2016

@Amo8685

I wasn't even talking about who everyone thinks I'm talking about. I didn't even know #badtiming #relevanttho #stillnoloyalty

12:00 AM - 5 May 2016

Later on, receiver Mannie Netherly, the No. 181 overall player in the ESPN 300, announced he decommitted and referenced the tweets from his "future coach" in his Twitter post. Netherly originally committed to the Aggies in November but recently visited LSU and even sported LSU gloves at The Opening Houston Regional. But he had maintained he was committed to Texas A&M.
Chqv4nsVIAUW2EV.jpg

@Amo8685

People act like the truth is all the sudden a bad thing. Society is too sensitive. Y'all boys soft. #texastough

1:03 AM - 5 May 2016

@Amo8685
I love Texas A&M football. I guard it and respect it with my life. I don't take that lightly day to day

2:00 AM - 5 May 2016
The events caught the attention of some other recruits:
I would like to say thank you to TAMU & fans but due to some tweets subtweeted towards my brother, I will no longer be looking at A&M.

— Tyjon A. Lindsey [emoji]174[/emoji] (@tyjonlindsey) May 5, 2016
Texas A&M probably just got dropped by 25 recruits

— Davir Hamilton (@EspnHam9) May 5, 2016
Doing the work for us
pimp.gif

And then frost saying these will only last two seasons tops :lol: :pimp: Frost is that dude.

Last edited:
On Tate Martell, Bleacher Report is saying its between SC (dream school) Ohio State (Urban Meyer) and Cal (Spavital - favorite coach) with Oregon as the dark horse. Oregon still hasn't recruited him...

On Tate Martell, Bleacher Report is saying its between SC (dream school) Ohio State (Urban Meyer) and Cal (Spavital - favorite coach) with Oregon as the dark horse. Oregon still hasn't recruited him...

I'll be honest, I'm not real sure why they're pushing so hard for a QB right now. They have Jonsen who looks like he'll solid, Terry Wilson, who was highly regarded, and then another local product who could be a sleeper.

I get it... we don't want to go through a decade of FCS guys, but I'm not torn up about losing a QB specifically (Kelley). I'm more disappointed that we lose guys period. Of course it's not surprising. Kelley committed to Scott Frost and we've brought in a new QB coach (Yost) with Lubick as the OC. Some fallout was inevitable due to staffing changes.

:lol: hope frost feels fl > nebraska in the long run in all aspects though. Plus if the big 12 expansion gets going, would be tough to leave ucf. If not hope he leaves it in a better state than he arrived. Thats all i ask of him.

Last edited:
What's better UCF in the Big 12 or Nebraska in the Big 10? I rather be at UCF.

With Nebraska's history and boosters? No question what the better job would be. Idc what Florida's recruiting base looks like. As is Nebraska is pulling elite west coast kids. Imagine if they had an exciting coach and are winning.

It's believed seven of the 10 schools favor expansion. But Big 12 bylaws call for a super majority vote of 75 percent (so at least eight schools) to make a major change. Texas is believed to be influencing Texas Tech's and Texas Christian's decisions to also be reluctant to expansion.
Texas Tech has long fallen in line with Texas. Both are public universities that have been in the same league together since 1956, when they were in the Southwest Conference. Texas and Texas Tech were founding members of the Big 12 in 1996.

TCU is believed to be following Texas' lead because the conference's power broker reportedly helped the Horned Frogs get into the Big 12 four years ago.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2016/05/02/what-we-know-ucs-big-12-chances/83720444/

"Vote against this and we promise we'll try to bring you along when we leave".

Back
Top Bottom