OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Gorgeous day at the spring game.

QB competition was on full display between Travis Jonsen and Dakota Prukop with a little bit of Terry Wilson sprinkled in. 

Still think Travis should be the starter, but either could start this fall and I'd be happy, just thinking more long term and giving Jonsen more experience.

Nothing to worry about with the skill positions, RB/WR depth is impressive.

Having Pharaoh Brown come back and the cheers for him when he set foot on the field for his first play was 
pimp.gif

Looks like a great day.

I'm gonna be in Autzen this fall for a game.

Looks like a great day.

I'm gonna be in Autzen this fall for a game.
Definitely try and catch a night game...UDub or Stanford is going to be 
pimp.gif

We have a few NTer's up here, maybe we can get a mini NT summit going at Taylor's or Rennie's for a pregame. 

Just read a stat that Tennessee hasn't had a player drafted in two years...that's shocking especially with the draft classes they've had in recent memory

Didn't know Jeremy Cash went undrafted.

Tennessee (0)
Louisville (1)
Texas (1)
Miami (2)
FSU (2)
Oregon (2)
Wisconsin (2)
Michigan (3)
TAMU (3)

Low draft numbers for some notable schools.

Some of these schools will have big numbers in the few years.

Didn't know Jeremy Cash went undrafted.

Tennessee (0)
Louisville (1)
Texas (1)
Miami (2)
FSU (2)
Oregon (2)
Wisconsin (2)
Michigan (3)
TAMU (3)

Low draft numbers for some notable schools.

Some of these schools will have big numbers in the few years.

Small Sr's classes & lots of returning talent I'd assume

Small Sr's classes & lots of returning talent I'd assume
Louisville Oregon, TAMU lost a lot players to the league the past few years, Miami, FSU, Tennessee will lose some guys to the draft next year, the others had a lot of rebuilding/reloading to do.

The only time EA should be brought up in this thread is when they bring the frickin' game back.

if you haven't read "meat market" by Bruce Feldman pick it up its about recruiting and follows orgerons tenure at Ole Miss .. very good read , about 100 pages in ..lot of of :lol: parts

Back
Top Bottom