OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

View media item 2003907
Frost brought this to a morning fundraiser, just a matte gold prototype of whats to come.

Also this was said at the fundraiser: "Frost told the crowd, Nike makes exclusive designs for two schools now: Oregon and UCF."

Is this even right? Thought the ducks had a lock on everything experimental at nike.

UCF keeping a tight lid though on the complete reveal. Rumors are saying 4 jerseys: Gold, Black, White, Grey & multiple helmets: gold, white, black, pewter.

https://ucf.n.rivals.com/news/new-ucf-helmet-revealed-

View media item 2003940

New deal thru 2022 and maybe the new imprint & design & gear will be dropping soon

Tua Tagovailoa announcing on 5/2. Visited Bama this weekend and all of a sudden his dad said he (the dad) is favoring Bama. Also mentioned looking at coaching jobs (he's the offensive coordinator at St. Louis HS) in Alabama area schools.

Sounds like Lane made a few calls and backed up the Brinks truck. Kid went from saying USC was the unquestioned leader and teams had a long way to go three weeks ago to "I need to pray on this"
laugh.gif

I ain't eem mad.
he is going to USC

can we post that dre?

:lol:

This is going to be :pimp:

The KU fan in me wants to say that Coach Snyder has never won a BCS bowl game but I've met Coach a few times and dude is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. The hand written notes he gives to players is also really cool. I've known a few players that played at KSU and they all say Coach is the best so I got nothing but respect for Coach Snyder and that program. There fan base...well they are :x.

Back
Top Bottom