OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

@Zach_barnett Welcome to CFB's new reality: I'm told TCU will announce later today it is hosting a camp alongside Alabama, Ohio State and USC.

Tua verbal to Bama

guess the rumors about his pops looking for a job out there were true.

Last edited:
Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (Honolulu, Hi./St. Louis) announced his verbal commit to Alabama late Sunday night.

“I chose Alabama first and foremost because they put God first,” Tagovailoa told 247Sports before making his decision public. “Alabama has Southern hospitality just like Hawaii. Plus I love the atmosphere there. I can see myself there.”

Tagovailoa chose Alabama over 13 other offers including UCLA, USC, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.

He said USC finished second and Ole Miss was third.

He said Alabama area recruiter Tosh Lupoi did a ‘good job’ as his recruiter of record for the Crimson Tide.

Tagovailoa met with Alabama coach Nick Saban during an unofficial visit this spring.

“That was a great opportunity,” Tagovailoa said. “Not too many people get that opportunity.”

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation’s No. 2 dual-threat quarterback and the No. 1 prospect in Hawaii in the 2017 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

“Many people may say I don’t belong in that system because it’s not the one we run at St. Louis High School,” Tagovailoa said. “But if you want to play in the NFL like I do you have to learn how to play in a pro-style offense so why not play in a pro-style offense in college first? I think it will be good for me.”

Tagovailoa said he verbally committed to Saban “about two weeks ago.”

“He was excited to have me on board,” Tagovailoa said. “I’m excited to be on board.”

As a junior, Tagovailoa hit on 187-of-298 passes for 2,932 yards with 24 touchdowns and seven interceptions.

He also rushed 77 times for 481 yards and 11 touchdowns.

As a sophomore, Tagovailoa hit on 163-of-239 passes for 2,583 yards with 33 touchdowns and three interceptions.

He also rushed 87 times for 576 yards.

CheKplTU4AAwvlW.jpg
:lol:

Tua Tagovailoa's dad said he has coaching prospects in Alabama and that the whole family will probably move there with Tua.

:lol:

Dude is an offensive coordinator at a Hawaii high school. Who the **** in Alabama saw his resume and called him up?

Tua Tagovailoa's dad said he has coaching prospects in Alabama and that the whole family will probably move there with Tua.

laugh.gif

Dude is an offensive coordinator at a Hawaii high school. Who the **** in Alabama saw his resume and called him up?
just like harris he wont be a bama commit by singing day 

Apparently USC is trying to flip Tate Martell and his parents complained about the campus being in the hood :lol:

Damn Stephen Collier out for season with torn ACL. Our third stringer but never know when you may need them :smh:

Bums me out that the game is not around and checks are being cut to dudes that were the first off your roster when you start your dynasty. :smh:

Glad some of you got checks though.

Wichita St is considering restarting their FB program to get a MWC invite. The program originally closed in 86. 

Ryan Kelley decommitted from Oregon, but told Tate Martell to check out the Ducks, saying he'd be a good fit there.

meh.

Tate asked the Ducks for an offer multiple times since May '15. They refused. He's gonna take the visit, but he's not really ******' with y'all any more.

Kelley is gonna get hounded by the LA schools, Zona, and Cal, and UW but he's prob ASU bound.

Last edited:
Tate asked the Ducks for an offer multiple times since May '15. They refused. He's gonna take the visit, but he's not really ******' with y'all any more.

Kelley is gonna get hounded by the LA schools, Zona, and Cal, and UW but he's prob ASU bound.

Ryan Kelley decommitted from Oregon, but told Tate Martell to check out the Ducks, saying he'd be a good fit there.

meh.

Just decommitted from TAMU

Back
Top Bottom