OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

It boggled my mind 3 years ago and continues to boggle my mind now just how often Sandusky was walking around CAMPUS abusing these kids.

All it takes is one incident for them to usher him away quietly, if they want to act like it never happened... To let him keep doing it and act as if nothing is wrong, is so beyond my thinking... Everyone attached to this has a special place in hell waiting for them

Random ****, CFB fan heat maps

More here https://mobile.twitter.com/RedditCFB

ChzTB_yXIAELL28.jpg

ChzTB-MXIAAZLsR.jpg
ChzTByyW0AAvlMg.jpg

ChyyVsJUgAAaIew.jpg
Chyi92HUoAAhv-Y.jpg

Damn rutgers lucked out getting 42m from the big10 rev sharing.

UCF needs that big12 money, jumping from 1m to 20m would be nice. :lol: :pimp:

Big12 held their meetings, statisically they have a 64% chance of making the CFP every year if they stay the course. Adding two more teams and holding a championship game would increase that drastically. So really its not about the money and control unless youre texas, its about not worrying about that 36% chance of getting shut out of the CFP.

Last edited:
That 36% chance you talk about applies to 8 out of the 10 Big 12 teams. Perception will always haunt the conference whether they go to 12 or 14.

“Tate ran a good campaign with them and found a love affair really quick,” Al Martell said. “Everybody was really comfortable with it. I was comfortable with it up until shortly after the Mazzone arrival.

“We were there at the end of January and again in February and then a third time in March after the Ohio State visit. Just making the trips and through it all, I try to keep my opinions and feelings what I see as a parent when we’re on those trips, but it was different.”

“It was different with Mazzone with the whole communication,” Al Martell said. “Mazzone had been there two weeks for our visit in January, he had been there maybe all of 10 days, so I get it. If the guy didn’t want to talk a whole lot, he’s still feeling out his job and his co-workers and his staff and where he fits in.

“I get that but when you go out a month later, for two days on that trip, didn’t talk to him once and then when we were there in March for their scrimmage, again, we were there for four days and not once did Mazzone ever talk, and I was five feet from him. Not a handshake, not anything.”

The Martell family had other concerns, too. Texas A&M had offered other quarterbacks including four-star Jack Sears from San Clemente, Calif., and then-Oregon pledge Ryan Kelley out of Chandler (Ariz.) Basha – a sign to Al Martell that maybe his son was not a top priority to Mazzone.

Both quarterbacks are well over 6 foot, while Martell is 5-foot-11. Al Martell saw that as another possible reason why Mazzone was not exactly welcoming during their trips to campus.

“In his defense, it’s nothing personal, I don’t think (Mazzone) dislikes Tate,” Al Martell said. “In his 35-year coaching career, I don’t think he’s coached anybody under 6-2. That’s a concern from a parent’s standpoint. It would certainly be nice to have a little wherewithal or has had a little success with a quarterback who might only hit 6-foot.

“The guy has to believe in him. In Mazzone’s defense maybe that’s where it kind of stems from because everybody he’s offered, even the kids a couple weeks ago, 6-2 and 6-4. They’re your more typical, taller quarterbacks.”

“We had a good, long talk this week almost every night and that’s when I shared my opinion of, ‘Tate, isn’t it a little odd when you were there for two days on one trip and three days on another and your coach wouldn’t want to say, 'Hey what’s up, how you doing, let’s talk or get together?’ ” Al Martell said.
Noel Mazzone pushed Tate out. Moorehead looks like even more of an *** hole now.

DM convo someone sent to Nick Starkel and he posted on twitter to shame Tate
laugh.gif

4550765.png

Last edited:
 Rick KarleVerified account ‏@RickKarle  4m4 minutes ago
@UAB_AD on passing of RB Greg Bryant
"His death leaves us all grieving the promise & excitement this man brought to his studies & his game."
RIP 
mean.gif

Dr. SaturdayVerified account ‏@YahooDrSaturday  9m9 minutes ago
LRT: Greg Bryant's HS tweeted that he died. UAB issued statements re: his passing. Now police is saying Bryant is critical, but alive.

@casper90403
 can you do me favor bruh?  When Helton inevitably gets fired in the next season or two, would you mind putting some Nako's posts about Helton amassing a great staff in your sig?

Thanks 

The post labeling the hiring of a CUSA OC and OL coach as "homerun hires" would be a great start. 

Will do sir. Why are you even wasting your time with him? You cant argue with homers.

Haven't been on here for a while but I see homers gonna home

Last edited:
Mario Pender dismissed from FSU following his arrest
A 911 caller told dispatchers about 9:50 a.m. that a man had hit a woman and dragged her by her hair into a house. The caller said the two had been arguing in the front yard and then started walking down the street. At one point, the man dragged her by the hair about 50 feet to the house. The caller stated similar incidents involving the two had happened before.

The first TPD officer on scene heard a woman screaming inside the one-story home and a man yelling at her. The officer pushed the front door open and found Pender straddling the woman with his hands around her neck.

The officer then pointed their gun at Pender and commanded he get off the woman and lie on the ground. Pender, court documents said, told the officer the two were "just wrestling," but he got off the woman and was handcuffed.

The woman was disheveled and injured, the officer said, with scratches to her left temple and chest, a bruised right eye and several scratches and marks on her neck. Pender's shirt was torn and he had a cut on his lip, court documents said.

The woman told police she and Pender were arguing before officers arrived and that he grabbed her by the throat. She said Pender did not mean to injure her but he accidentally scratched her temple. The bruise on her eye, she said, was caused by her child. She provided a sworn statement but refused to have her injuries photographed by officers.

Pender initially refused to get in the police car "until a supervisor and (FSU head coach) Jimbo Fisher responded to the scene," court documents said. Pender eventually got into the car and was taken to the Leon County Jail.

In the past, Florida State has often opted to suspend players charged with acts of domestic violence pending the outcome of legal action. But in the case of Pender, he was summarily dismissed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom