OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Take BYU and cincy. Will Houston ever be a candidate?
Exacerbates the conference's biggest problem even further which is a small geographical footprint, so probably not. 

UH will probably end up in a pseudo-P5 conference when the Big XII as currently constructed finally dissolves tho. 

Houston would make more sense in the sec or pac. Not the big xii.

Uconn doesn't make any sense

Don't really want UCONN. They're not a candidate, but I'd go Memphis with Cincy if they're going to expand.

I can see cincy and Colorado st/Byu ...think they do one that's spread out and another one closer to the other schools in the conference

Houston would make more sense in the sec or pac. Not the big xii.

Uconn doesn't make any sense
What ? Non of that makes any sense

The big 12 already has 4 Texas schools. What could Houston possibly provide to them that they don't already have. If you're expanding largely for monetary reasons Houston makes no sense.

Last edited:
BYU can't play on Sundays and doesn't have a wide geographic market... UCONN won't open up any NY/tri-state market likethey think it will (see Rutgers in Big 10) and it'll be murder on those kids/fans to go to games.

Cincinnati and UCF make the most sense, and even UCF is a stretch. At least with Cincinatti, WVU gets a travelling partner.

I dont get the playing on Sundays angle, like 99% percent of games are played on Saturday.
And sometimes important bowl games are played on Sundays.

Not to mention there are more sports than just football... How do you schedule a school that won't do anything on Sunday to any of the other 100 sports or events during the year?

Last edited:
No, No, and No to BYU and Houston.

Big 12 doesnt need another Texas school and BYU has proven to be conference killers time and time again.

Personally, I wish the Big 12 could survive with 10. Only conference doing it right with every school playing each other.

No, No, and No to BYU and Houston.

Big 12 doesnt need another Texas school and BYU has proven to be conference killers time and time again.

Personally, I wish the Big 12 could survive with 10. Only conference doing it right with every school playing each other.
Agree with this and don't want to expand.  

As much as they suck Rutgers ain't leaving the b10 the money is too good and the buyout is too big, Rutgers accepted that gonna be bad in the big10

I would keep Maryland because 1. I want to beat Durkin into the ground 2. they are at least a good bball school.

SXM College Sports ‏@SiriusXMCollege  4h4 hours ago
"If Boren doesn't get what he wants, Oklahoma is going to leave." -@john_shinn
 Beat writer for the Norman Transcript

Last edited:
I honestly don't know. I have no hard feelings that he left because I didn't think he'd stay long. I just want to.

I honestly don't know. I have no hard feelings that he left because I didn't think he'd stay long. I just want to.

I thought I'd feel the same about Herman leaving but I was very happy for him. Different for you guys though since he went to another conference team

Back
Top Bottom