Sugar Ole Miss-OK State
Cotton Bama-MSU
Orange Clemson-OU

Bring me my fainting couch
Goodness.
pimp.gif

Utah fans are killing me :lol:

View media item 1817452
I know they're new to the Pac-12, so maybe they don't understand that bowls are slotted in the order in which they pick teams and are not contractually obligated to take a team that is 9-3 and could instead pick a 6-6 team if they thought it would bring in more money and eyeballs

:lol: :lol:

As somebody who lived in Utah for a few years, in my experience, the people there are the most delusional people I have ever met. These comments are par for the course.

UGA better come through with the duffle bags so UF is starting Treon again next year.

TCU v Oregon in the Alamo Bowl

Great matchup (easily the best outside of the NY6... probably better than a couple of those games too).
Might be the best matchup period, outside of OU/Clem (from what I have seen)

TCU v Oregon in the Alamo Bowl

Great matchup (easily the best outside of the NY6... probably better than a couple of those games too).

Glad to see BYU play Utah :pimp:

I disagree. TCU is a very different team without Doctson and they're so banged up on defense. The matchup is a year too late.

I disagree. TCU is a very different team without Doctson and they're so banged up on defense. The matchup is a year too late.

Thought I heard Doctson was gonna possibly be back for a bowl game? I mean, it's a Jan 2 game, so we're almost a month out from kickoff.

And for as banged up as they are, they played Oklahoma well. I still think it will be a good game.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: at Utah fans.

House getting cleaned. Don't know about taking the trip to San Diego to watch Kesslers last game.

I definitely think conference championship games should be a play in. Expand the CFP field to 6-8 teams.

4 is fine. No need to expand right now. It would dilute the best regular season in sports.

Doesn't look like everyone is thrilled to play Bama

Last edited:
4 is fine. No need to expand right now. It would dilute the best regular season in sports.

Doesn't look like everyone is thrilled to play Bama

I disagree. The regular season will ALWAYS matter when there is an element of subjectivity involved. Even if it goes to 8 teams, a committee would still need to seed the teams and rank them based on all the criteria that is currently used. Getting to your conference championship game would require that regular season games matter. There would be no clinching of anything until the final weekend of football and every team would have a chance to get to the playoff and win a national championship.

Seeing as the system is only 2 years in I think it's more than fine right now. The conference championships have served as play in games before no need to expand the field so teams. It's almost punishing the teams like Iowa/Mich St. who have to play that extra game while tOSU gets to get in having basically beat one team of significance all year. 

I still think there will be 6 or 8 after is time to negotiate a new tv contract.

I'm not sure if I want more than 4 myself.

If you add in an extra playoff game then they need to take away a regular season game or pay these kids extra. Possible 16 games is too much to ask from them

Last edited:
They'll definitely expand it eventually to make more money. I just think that the current format works pretty well. Especially when looking out for the best interests of the student athletes. 

They're not expanding it any time soon, that deal is for 10 years (?)

Ya'll want these kids to damn near play a full NFL season? :smh:

UGA better come through with the duffle bags so UF is starting Treon again next year.

Kirby already 'cruitin, visited our EE Left Tackle, spoke with Mecole Hardman (that's for Gunna), spoken to Eason and on a flight to visit him tomorrow.

For whoever asked, Kirby gonna coach through the playoffs, he'll be back at Bama in 7-10 days

Miami fans- one thing y'all gonna hate about Richt, well 3 things...

1. It's Scheme > Personnel with him. He's not adjusting the playbook to get guys on the field...
2. Somebody on the team gonna be on the field that should not be on the field period [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]
3. He plays for FGs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom