OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Tom Fornelli ‏@TomFornelli 1m1 minute ago
Using CFP rankings, Mich St had wins over No. 5, No. 7, No. 14 and No. 15. Alabama had wins over No. 19, No. 20 and No. 23.
1. Clemson
2. MSU
3. Oklahoma
4. Alabama
And I still support this message that I was laughed at about last week. 

I truly am excited to get a shot at Bama though. As bad as it sounds, a Championship that doesn't include a Bama win will be looked at as "less than" vs. a Championship that includes a Bama victory, a la tOSU's run last year. 
who looked at OSU's championship last year like that?  OSU blasted the doors off bama.  

Bruh, I'm saying their Championship is validated because they beat Bama. 

It's this type of thinking that is ridiculous.

It's like you guys think beating Bama is the only way to win a championship.

Mogs just be talking. 
laugh.gif
You know damn well that if tOSU didn't have to play Bama last year all the SEC fans would have been talking ****, "but y'all couldn't have beat Bama though." 

Last edited:
Bama-Clemson Natty: Bama wins
ND, Stanford, FSU, Ole Miss win the other New Years Six

I think Iowa beats Stanford, without question, and tOSU is going to SMOKE Notre Dame.

MSU / Bama also interesting because Saban cancelled a home and home with MSU in '16/'17 because of uncertainty about his SEC schedule (and because he wanted MSU's 'home' game to be at a neutral site in Georgia or Texas). 

TCU v Oregon in the Alamo Bowl

Great matchup (easily the best outside of the NY6... probably better than a couple of those games too).

Glad to see BYU play Utah :pimp:

And USCw is still ranked with 5 losses. LSU finished 9-3 still a good season.

I truly am excited to get a shot at Bama though. As bad as it sounds, a Championship that doesn't include a Bama win will be looked at as "less than" vs. a Championship that includes a Bama victory, a la tOSU's run last year. 

Paul Myerberg ‏@PaulMyerberg 7m7 minutes ago
Another reason for Clemson to be really nervous: No team has ever defeated an opponent from the B12 in a College Football Playoff game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Utah fans are killing me :lol:

View media item 1817452
I know they're new to the Pac-12, so maybe they don't understand that bowls are slotted in the order in which they pick teams and are not contractually obligated to take a team that is 9-3 and could instead pick a 6-6 team if they thought it would bring in more money and eyeballs

:lol: :lol:

Wilcox fired

Looks like the entire defensive staff got the boot lol.

Edit: except LB coach Sirmon. All the assistants might be gone according to Twitter except him, Tui (QB/TE), and Tee (WR). Helton cleaning house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom