OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

That salt got dudes out here hoping Bama wins for the millionth time. Rooting for OSU, and Bama in the same year :x Maybe next year the Ann Arbor Khakis will handle business, and not have to rely on their "rivals"

So you'll root for Michigan to win when they make the playoffs?

Bama winning the title is just whatever, they won another title. Big whoop.

State winning would totally suck.

Last edited:
I want to cheer for MSU (because they beat Oregon), but I also don't want the B1G to be back-to-back champs... Regardless, I don't want Bama to win. Nobody wants Bama to win :lol:

BTW, Finebaum having a difficult time admitting that the B1G is the best conference this year... Like it's even a discussion? The SEC isn't even the second best conference this year.

1. B1G
2. Big 12
3. Pac-12
4. SEC/ACC

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be SHOCKED if they pit Bama vs. Oklahoma in the Semi. If Clemson stays 1, MSU will be 3. 

CVjz2bVWwAAlHb1.png:large

Welp. See you on Dec 31

Would have rather seen Oklahoma/MSU switch spots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Long out there spitting garbage about why Oklahoma isn't playing Alabama :rofl:

******* A, I do not feel like going to Dallas :smh:

Prob gonna skip this and hit Phoenix instead if we win.

Okla vs Sparty in the Championship.

Can anyone debate that having conference championships being play-in games would not be better? You want intrigue and drama? Make those championship games have conference titles and playoff spots on the line.

That salt got dudes out here hoping Bama wins for the millionth time. Rooting for OSU, and Bama in the same year
sick.gif
Maybe next year the Ann Arbor Khakis will handle business, and not have to rely on their "rivals"
So you'll root for Michigan to win when they make the playoffs?

Bama winning the title is just whatever, they won another title. Big whoop.

State winning would totally suck.
I wasn't even going to respond. State made the playoffs and he's more concerned with who Michigan fans are rooting for 
laugh.gif
. It's that classic little brother ****. 

They couldn't give OU a home game versus Bama in the Cotton Bowl, no? Plus, MSU winning the conference title and beating 2 Top 10 teams pretty much cemented them getting to #3. Then, throw in the fact that they beat UM and Oregon.

Clemson over Bama. 

Y'all trust Stoops over Saban in a big game? count me out

Deshaun to Win it All.

Best QB in college with a good cast, I can't pick against him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom