OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Made the drive and caught USC/Stanford in person at Levi's. Side note, Levi's is a dope stadium, first time out there.

Reggie was out here along w/ other Trojans such as Marcus Allen and Ronnie Lott for the Pac 12 All-Century team, easily got the loudest ovation when he was on the big screen.

Stanford really won most of their one on ones, gotta hand it to them. McCaffrey obviously showed out, he was on another level from everybody else on the field. #34 had a really bad game from what I could tell. Still don't understand why our offense is so bad to start every game, a new pattern since Helton took over. You can get away w/ it against Arizona's and Colorado's, but not anybody solid, as shown by Furd/Oregon/ND.

When we were going back and forth, it was clear that it'd come down to one team making that one mistake/big play (fumble, INT, whatever). Cody's sack-fumble was that play.

Sucks to watch your team play so inconsistently not only game to game but quarter to quarter, but I guess can't be too upset w/ the way this season looked at the half way point. Core of this team is clearly the young guys, especially this freshman class. Reason for optimism. Going to be a long off-season, don't really care for the LV bowl or whatever we're supposed to end up in now :\ .

Verbatim.

But, Reggie!

Anyone but the Spartans win and I'm fine. Think Clemson would be an awful matchup for them. Would love to see that first round.

I have to root for Bama.

Can't trust Clemson to knock off the Sparties.

That salt got dudes out here hoping Bama wins for the millionth time. Rooting for OSU, and Bama in the same year :x Maybe next year the Ann Arbor Khakis will handle business, and not have to rely on their "rivals"

View media item 1817055

I'd have zero qualmes with Clemson taking it all, if State can't get it done.  Okla too.  Just not Bama 
laugh.gif

Going for MSU since I 'know' a player and then Clemson. But overall don't mind just want fun games

I think it was the Solid Verbal debunked the myth of Clemson Clemsoning, and that they havent done it in a while. They said USC & UCLA actual pull a Clemsonn a lot more than anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom