OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

It's a good draw for Bama for sure, but I don't think the committee did it on purpose like that. Using the eye test, having seen both Oklahoma and MSU play a lot this year, I think Oklahoma is easily a better team. They controlled their games while MSU eeked out a lot of close wins, some of which weren't even against good teams.

That being said, given their resume and who they've beaten (an undefeated OSU team, a very good Michigan team (albeit on a fluke), undefeated Iowa, 9-3 Oregon) you can say they definitely have a case for being ranked above Oklahoma with all those quality wins and the extra conference title game.

Didn't Stoops just get Saban in a BCS bowl a few years ago? He acted like a nut after that W. 
laugh.gif

Don't think OU gets past Clemson anyways.

It's that classic little brother ****. 

MSU winning the conference title and beating 2 Top 10 teams pretty much cemented them getting to #3. Then, throw in the fact that they beat UM and Oregon.

Nobody gives a damn about SCum so miss us with the Little Brother talk. Y'all dudes just need to kick back and take notes.

C Cook was way off last night. His shoulder is clearly killing him. Wouldn't be surprised if he has to have surgery after the season. Hope it heals enough for him to be effective on the 31st.

Last edited:

Didn't Stoops just get Saban in a BCS bowl a few years ago? He acted like a nut after that W. 
laugh.gif

Don't think OU gets past Clemson anyways.
You know that one didn't count b/c Saban said his players didn't care lol
You right 
laugh.gif

Nobody gives a damn about SCum so miss us with the Little Brother talk. Y'all dudes just need to kick back and take notes.
Your fellow Spartan brought up UM, though. 

Last edited:
Big game bob or not Bamas defense Suspect against the pass. What happened when they played a decent QB that could sling it? They lost (ole miss)

If Oklahoma can contain Henry what does Bama do? Coker? Nah

Last edited:
Ohio State vs ND one of the ultimate traditionalist circle jerks the bowls could put together

Tom Fornelli ‏@TomFornelli 1m1 minute ago
Using CFP rankings, Mich St had wins over No. 5, No. 7, No. 14 and No. 15. Alabama had wins over No. 19, No. 20 and No. 23.
1. Clemson
2. MSU
3. Oklahoma
4. Alabama
And I still support this message that I was laughed at about last week. 

I truly am excited to get a shot at Bama though. As bad as it sounds, a Championship that doesn't include a Bama win will be looked at as "less than" vs. a Championship that includes a Bama victory, a la tOSU's run last year. 

I truly am excited to get a shot at Bama though. As bad as it sounds, a Championship that doesn't include a Bama win will be looked at as "less than" vs. a Championship that includes a Bama victory, a la tOSU's run last year. 

Lol no it doesn't

Back
Top Bottom