OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I've heard some good things about it, so I've been meaning to watch some WKU this season, but I've been too lazy to actually watch a whole game of theirs yet 
laugh.gif

I'm hoping I can just find some of their O cutups on draftbreakdown or something when I get the time. 

I was kind of shocked Brohm didn't get the Memphis job.  Thought he would have been perfect for that school. 

Last edited:
Oregon vs TCU >

total score? 100+ ?

this is the match up every one wanted last year in the playoffs instead of FSU

should be good with VA and Boykin healthy

Last edited:
@YahooDrSaturday:
Muschamp asked his wife to stand up: "Gamecock Nation, if you don't think I can recruit, look at her and then look at me."

:rofl: :rofl: :smokin

Last edited:
Surprised it took so long, should've given him a golden parachute and go quietly into the night. Burning a bridge at this point.

It may be awhile, or he may never see HC type money again so don't blame him for the lawsuit.

It will probably be settled out of court, he'll get a huge chunk of the $30 mil he's seeking.

Does this entire ordeal kill any chance of him getting a HC/OC job at a major D1 University ever again?

I say yes.

Surprised it took so long, should've given him a golden parachute and go quietly into the night. Burning a bridge at this point.

It may be awhile, or he may never see HC type money again so don't blame him for the lawsuit.
And he's going to win, unless USC settles.
It will probably be settled out of court, he'll get a huge chunk of the $30 mil he's seeking.

Does this entire ordeal kill any chance of him getting a HC/OC job at a major D1 University ever again?

I say yes.
There's precedent for firing school officials who are drunk on the job. Could also argue the nature of football makes him coaching while impaired even more dangerous/harmful. There's cause to terminate him.

If they decide to litigate it... Probably do settle out of court. $30 mil to go quietly, at this point when USC just wants quiet. Why, not?

Last edited:
Also, I just briefly googled it and the ADA says they don't protect people who abuse alcohol on the job. If he was in fact drinking at work (salute to troy and ASU game) I don't know that he can argue discrimination.

Last edited:
I believe the way that law works is if he went to his superior and told him about his problem they wouldnt be able to let him go. Your job is protected if youre willing to go thru company drug counseling. But dude drinking on the job is totally different.

Geoff Ketchum ‏@gkketch  15m15 minutes ago
Hearing the Horns have offered Sonny Cumbie a deal that would make him second highest-paid OC in the nation behind LSU's Cam Cameron.

According to Rivals the 5 candidates for Michigan's DC are Stanford DC Lance Anderson, Ravens DC Dean Pees, Colorado DC/former USF HC Jim Leavitt, Randy Shannon, and Butch. 

Back
Top Bottom