OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Reynolds sets NCAA TD record and has a huge year but doesn't even get invite to NYC?

Yeah, heisman is still a joke

Still can't believe fournette didn't even finish w an invite after his scorching start lol damn

Last edited:
Only three people should be up for the heisman, Deshaun, Dalvin & mcaffrey

In fact I hate even talking about it.

Forget I said it

Last edited:

Forget I said it

Henry had almost 2000 yards rushing, 23 touchdowns. McCaffrey had 3500 all purpose yards. Watson had 3500 yards passing with 30 touchdowns, plus 900 yards rushing and 11 touchdowns.
Watson had almost half as many yards rushing as Henry, and Watson is a quarterback.

Should be mcaffery or Watson from those three buuuuut we know how it works

Forget I said it
Henry had almost 2000 yards rushing, 23 touchdowns. McCaffrey had 3500 all purpose yards. Watson had 3500 yards passing with 30 touchdowns, plus 900 yards rushing and 11 touchdowns.
Watson had almost half as many yards rushing as Henry, and Watson is a quarterback.

Should be mcaffery or Watson from those three buuuuut we know how it works
I think during the Stanford game, the announcers (who all have votes) said that there were already something like 8-10% of the votes were already in before the weekend.  They then went on to say how ridiculous it was that people have voted already without seeing every game of the season (which is accurate).

Henry is the Black Toby Gerhart.
Get 8 billion carries and less than 2 grand.
Blah.

He's not the best player in college. He's not the best RB in college. But he's the heisman front runner...
Bye

Eddie George 2.0

3 yards and a cloud of dirt.

Numbers wise, McAffrey should prob be the Heisman. Season show out wise, Watson and undefeated Clemson deserve it.

I think Baker deserves to be a finalist though. I don't have a problem inviting 5 people every year.

Henry is the Black Toby Gerhart.
Get 8 billion carries and less than 2 grand.
Blah.

He's not the best player in college. He's not the best RB in college. But he's the heisman front runner...
Bye

100% true :pimp:

As a matter of fact compare the stats to other top RB's:

Zeke:
262 carries, 1672 yards, 19 TD (12 games)

Dalvin:
211 carries, 1658 yards, 18 TD (11 games)

Henry:
339 carries, 1986 yards, 23 TD (13 games)

Fournette:
271 carries, 1741 yards, 18 TD (11 games)

Dude had almost 70 carries more than the next closest, at least one more game, and didn't outgain any of them by a ton

He the best.

Doesn't mean he deserves the Heisman though. You're starting a different conversation.

Back
Top Bottom