OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

Here's another look at the new template on the pro bowl uniforms, looks like adidas primeknit template.

View media item 1819609View media item 1819617
These don't have the tire marks

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-vapor-untouchable-performance-system

Last edited:
They're drawing a mixed reaction from the team.

Personally, I think they look REALLLLY generic in person, and as someone pointed out they almost look like Baylor's uni's.

These have been concepts for a while but I thought it got scrapped when they hadn't come out. I do appreciate that we're going for simple and when the green ones come out, those will look awesome, but other than that...not a fan.  

My favorite are still the Fighting Ducks uniforms we had a couple seasons back and the throwback we did for the 20th anniversary of "The Pick" though. 

Fighting ducks jerseys are :smokin

posted these in the football gear thread a while back a guy had a hand full of these for sale on ebay in both the black/white Freeman and Addison version

Idk how that guy had those jerseys so early

for Oregon they are too basic and not a fan of the new number font and no updated helmet

Last edited:
New update on some old news, the Todd McNair vs NCAA case. NCAA appeal got tossed yesterday, w/ the court saying the NCAA disregarded the truth to arrive at a predetermined conclusion. From what I understand NCAA can try to appeal again to the CA Supreme Court, either way, it looks like that will just prolong the process, and they will be moving on to more discovery eventually. Should be good.

Court slams NCAA in Reggie Bush USC violations case

www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/12/07/court-slams-ncaa-reggie-bush-usc-violations-case-todd-mcnair/76958960/

Also, if you guys haven't read the Sark complaint but want to, it can be found here: documents.latimes.com/sarkisians-complaint-damages/

Some funny tid bits, starting around "SALUTE TO TROY INCIDENT".

New update on some old news, the Todd McNair vs NCAA case. NCAA appeal got tossed yesterday, w/ the court saying the NCAA disregarded the truth to arrive at a predetermined conclusion. From what I understand NCAA can try to appeal again to the CA Supreme Court, either way, it looks like that will just prolong the process, and they will be moving on to more discovery eventually. Should be good.

Court slams NCAA in Reggie Bush USC violations case

www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/12/07/court-slams-ncaa-reggie-bush-usc-violations-case-todd-mcnair/76958960/

Also, if you guys haven't read the Sark complaint but want to, it can be found here: documents.latimes.com/sarkisians-complaint-damages/

Some funny tid bits, starting around "SALUTE TO TROY INCIDENT".
Dennis Dodd@dennisdoddcbs 5h5 hours ago

Significant ruling vs NCAA. It indeed DID base the USC case on a 2-min phone call by a convicted felon.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...disregarded-the-truth-in-reggie-bush-usc-case

Dana Holgerson is 25-25 over 4 years. Bill Stewart got fired for 3 straight 9-3 seasons. Although WVU is now in the B12. Interesting, nonetheless.

Dana Holgerson is 25-25 over 4 years. Bill Stewart got fired for 3 straight 9-3 seasons. Although WVU is now in the B12. Interesting, nonetheless.
Nah they weren't 9-3 for three straight years (started 8-4) and they had some bad losses along the way. Add to it the boosters never wanted Stewart to get the job in the first place and the rumors of Stewart trying to (rightfully) undermine what the administration wanted to do with Holgorsen and (shadily) leaking dirt to reporters and it explains why they forced him out.

Back
Top Bottom