OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

What are the chances he only plans on coaching for about 5-7 or so more years and uses that time to groom his successor, slash UM's future lifetime coach?

Le batard is entertaining but he's a idiot , miami has never had a lifer in le batard lifetime , you either get fired or you do good and go to the nfl/higher paying school .

Last edited:
Crying @ SoFla Haitians.

Idk who or what exactly CP wanted. Literally was no better realistic candidate for Miami. I could've been talked into Herman, but he's definitely waiting for UT to open up it appears.

And as far as having to compete with the seminoles and gators for recruits . My understanding is he's been battling the gators , clemson , tennessee ,florida state, auburn,lsu, miami, oklahoma, texas, alabama etc for top recruits his whole tenure at georgia

Yes, all outside of the state. For the multitude of kids that want to stay home ( or at least in state) he was it.

Hundreds and hundreds of kids, not all of them want out of state. He could keep anyone he wanted from Georgia all to himself.

He won't have that luxury in Florida, which you of course know is fairly important.

You realize Georgia isn't on a peninsula like SoFla, right..the borders touch 5 different states dude, ain't no wall keeping them out. You know a good percentage of the top kids in Georgia have roots elsewhere, right? You know Richt is a hell of an out-of-state recruiter, right? You gotta know Miami not about to field a team full of SoFla Haitians under Richt, right? Richt will get his share of Florida recruits, the good ones with character issues won't be at Miami tho.

:rofl:

Repped for that

You realize Georgia isn't on a peninsula like SoFla, right..the borders touch 5 different states dude, ain't no wall keeping them out. You know a good percentage of the top kids in Georgia have roots elsewhere, right? You know Richt is a hell of an out-of-state recruiter, right? You gotta know Miami not about to field a team full of SoFla Haitians under Richt, right? Richt will get his share of Florida recruits, the good ones with character issues won't be at Miami tho.
Trust me, Richt can't keep his hands off troubled recruits. It's like it a challenge for him. 
laugh.gif

Everyone recruits from the same pool of recruits

If you're good enough even the biggest bible thumper will accept you in their class

Last edited:
I would've never thought Bronco would leave BYU. I have many friends from Salt Lake and they love BYU football out there.

What's the holdup with USC I thought it was Muschamp's job? Now Taggart and RichRod both have interviewed.

Completely shocked at Bronco leaving...wow

Huge pickup for UVA

Also I hope Willie stays at USF also

Can't remember a crazier time as far as coaching changes

Big time hire by UVa's standards. The Coastal division looks like it might become a meat grinder for years to come. There won't be automatic easy wins against bottom feeders like WF, BC, and Syracuse (sorry to the Cuse fan in here) in the Atlantic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom