OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I just said I heard Butch called him... Nothing more, nothing less... Just that a call was made

eek.gif
mean.gif
@ ECU firing Ruffin. Unless he was breaking major NCAA rules or committing actual crimes this firing is a bunch of ********.

This has me annoyed

I wonder if he'll declare? Could be a great candidate (Conner) for a draft/stash until he gets healthy.

And as far as having to compete with the seminoles and gators for recruits . My understanding is he's been battling the gators , clemson , tennessee ,florida state, auburn,lsu, miami, oklahoma, texas, alabama etc for top recruits his whole tenure at georgia

Yes, all outside of the state. For the multitude of kids that want to stay home ( or at least in state) he was it.

Hundreds and hundreds of kids, not all of them want out of state. He could keep anyone he wanted from Georgia all to himself.

He won't have that luxury in Florida, which you of course know is fairly important.

Ruffin fired for some behind the scenes stuff or record?

I have lot of respect for his offense.

nako xl nako xl HBD

HBD nako xl nako xl . May your day be filled with plenty of money and memories.

Also it's my birthday and this is the only thread I post in.

Shower me with adulation and tell me how great my Trojans are.

HBD bruh. Turn up. First round on me whenever you in LA.

Thanks fellas

Shouts to the Team Scene frontman and number one USC stan.

Even though we know yns... I guess I'll cheer on the Trojans tomorrow since I can't make the birthday in timely fashion.

Cheers from the real Don.

And as far as having to compete with the seminoles and gators for recruits . My understanding is he's been battling the gators , clemson , tennessee ,florida state, auburn,lsu, miami, oklahoma, texas, alabama etc for top recruits his whole tenure at georgia

Yes, all outside of the state. For the multitude of kids that want to stay home ( or at least in state) he was it.

Hundreds and hundreds of kids, not all of them want out of state. He could keep anyone he wanted from Georgia all to himself.

He won't have that luxury in Florida, which you of course know is fairly important.

You realize Georgia isn't on a peninsula like SoFla, right..the borders touch 5 different states dude, ain't no wall keeping them out. You know a good percentage of the top kids in Georgia have roots elsewhere, right? You know Richt is a hell of an out-of-state recruiter, right? You gotta know Miami not about to field a team full of SoFla Haitians under Richt, right? Richt will get his share of Florida recruits, the good ones with character issues won't be at Miami tho.

Back
Top Bottom