OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Thoroughly enjoying these Coach Richt hot takes

Let's me know Miami's administration made the right choice, hopefully.

Shocked bronco left BYU. Hopefully we can steal whittingham from Utah. He's has a lot of issues withat their AD lately

I think folks are being a bit to harsh, on Mark Richt. NO WAY IN HELL, was Georgia teams, from 2001-2014, going to beat Stoops' Sooners, Canes Dynasty, Bowden's Seminoles, or Carroll's trojans. Maybe not even Urban Meyer's gators. And DEFINITELY not recent Bama teams.

Richt's teams probably could've beat those LSU or Auburn National championship teams. Or the 2006 Buckeye's, who got blown out by Florida. Frank Beamer had TONS of first round, pro bowl NFL talent. One Naty appearance in 2000. Got mollywhopped by FSU. Yet, he is still beloved. Richt will bring some semblance back to UM.

I think folks are being a bit to harsh, on Mark Richt. NO WAY IN HELL, was Georgia teams, from 2001-2014, going to beat Stoops' Sooners, Canes Dynasty, Bowden's Seminoles, or Carroll's trojans. Maybe not even Urban Meyer's gators. And DEFINITELY not recent Bama teams.

Richt's teams probably could've beat those LSU or Auburn National championship teams. Or the 2006 Buckeye's, who got blown out by Florida. Frank Beamer had TONS of first round, pro bowl NFL talent. One Naty appearance in 2000. Got mollywhopped by FSU. Yet, he is still beloved. Richt will bring some semblance back to UM.

Bruh what tons of first round pro bowl talent are you talking about? Compared to Georgia and other SEC schools? FOH :lol: Partially his own fault for not recruiting better coming off of the title game appearance, but still. Also we had a 4th quarter lead in that game, that's not mollywhopped.

Bruh what tons of first round pro bowl talent are you talking about? Compared to Georgia and other SEC schools? FOH :lol: Partially his own fault for not recruiting better coming off of the title game appearance, but still. Also we had a 4th quarter lead in that game, that's not mollywhopped.

I heard on the radio that Georgia had something like 70+ NFL players while Richt was at UGA. All the universities that had more then him won at least one national championship.

2002, 2007, 2012 they had shots to win the Natty

& you can't say there's no way UGA would have beat those teams when most of those teams (save for Urbans) actually lost NC games. Anything can happen in 1 off games

Michael Vick, Jim Druckenmiller, Darryl Tapp, Macho Harris, Jimmy Williams, Earnest Wilford, Eddie Royal, Brandon Flowers, Cam Chancellor, Kevin Jones, Dengelo Hall, Duane Brown, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Williams, Ike Charlton, Marcus Vick, David Clowney, David Wilson, the Fuller brothers. (I'm probably missing more guys from the 80s or 90s). You sound silly, Beamer had a plethora of talent. Watch the games, since you're so informed. I stand pat, with my argument.

And, you further proved my point about Virginia Techs talent, since the 1999 championship game was close. Beamer ALWAYS had stacked teams.

Last edited:
Michael Vick, Jim Druckenmiller, Darryl Tapp, Macho Harris, Jimmy Williams, Earnest Wilford, Eddie Royal, Brandon Flowers, Cam Chancellor, Kevin Jones, Dengelo Hall, Duane Brown, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Williams, Ike Charlton, Marcus Vick, David Clowney, David Wilson, the Fuller brothers. (I'm probably missing more guys from the 80s or 90s). You sound silly, Beamer had a plethora of talent. Watch the games, since you're so informed. I stand pat, with my argument.

Florida beat Ohio State 41-14, that is a whoopin', boy...
you sound ******* stupid. You're really going to compare georgia's talent to virginia tech. okay 
laugh.gif
, Tech doesn't even get the recruits that richt got at georgia, notify me when tech has had top 5 and top 10 recruiting classes. Oh you can't because they've never had one, hell I bet they've never been ranked ahead of georgia. So what exactly are you arguing? That beamer and co could develop nfl talent? ok, I'd agree with you on that.

Last edited:
you sound ******* stupid. You're really going to compare georgia's talent to virginia tech. okay :lol: , Tech doesn't even get the recruits that richt got at georgia, notify me when tech has had top 5 and top 10 recruiting classes. Oh you can't because they've never had one, hell I bet they've never been ranked ahead of georgia. So what exactly are you arguing? That beamer and co could develop nfl talent? ok, I'd agree with you on that.

How many times have "TOP 5" recruitung class lists, been incorrect? Tons of blue chip recruits don't pan out, 5*, 4*, however you want to chop it. Mack Brown had like 10 Top 5 recruiting classes at Texas... 1 Title, 1 loss (although Colt McCoy got hurt). Virginia, DC, Maryland is a HOTBED for recruiting. Don't give me that nonsense, idiot.

How many times have "TOP 5" recruitung class lists, been incorrect? Tons of blue chip recruits don't pan out, 5*, 4*, however you want to chop it. Mack Brown had like 10 Top 5 recruiting classes at Texas... 1 Title, 1 loss (although Colt McCoy got hurt). Virginia, DC, Maryland is a HOTBED for recruiting. Don't give me that nonsense, idiot.
I still don't even understand what you're arguing about? So you're mad and butthurt because beamer developed the talent that they got while richt couldn't? You're mad cause beamer got majority 3 and 4 star recruits during his tenure and exceeded expectations with the players he had. And you think it's unfair that richt was criticized while he got the top guys and didn't produce a championship? uhh okay 
laugh.gif

I still don't even understand what you're arguing about? So you're mad and butthurt because beamer developed the talent that they got while richt couldn't? You're mad cause beamer got majority 3 and 4 star recruits during his tenure and exceeded expectations with the players he had. And you think it's unfair that richt was criticized while he got the top guys and didn't produce a championship? uhh okay :lol:

Uhhh no, I was praising Beamer. I'm not even a GA fan, for the record. You're using elementary jargon, and weak insults? Man, go and count some rain droplets. Richts GA teams were always vastly over analyzed by the media. They were not going to beat certain teams of that era. Period. You don't understand my argument, but chose to critique it? Really? Own up to your lack of knowing anything about the sport of football. Must've been a team manager in high school.

Would love to see Houston and Ward up against a elite team in the bowl games. I really like watching this team

Think UGA has sent the most players to the NFL in the last decade or something like that. Richt has no doubt had the talent to get it done, his hands off approach even acknowledged by himself has to change.

In other news, me and E going to be master trolls today. Hopefully the Gators can get past midfield today and not be a complete disgrace on offense like last week.

Bama, Clemson, Stanford and Mich. St win today. But would love one last day of chaos in what's been a great season.

Last edited:
Think UGA has sent the most players to the NFL in the last decade or something like that. Richt has no doubt had the talent to get it done, his hands off approach even acknowledged by himself has to change.

In other news, me and E going to be master trolls today. Hopefully the Gators can get past midfield today and not be a complete disgrace on offense like last week.

Bama, Clemson, Stanford and Mich. St win today. But would love one last day of chaos in what's been a great season.

I'm hoping Florida can pull it off today.

Good...I'm glad Baylor is getting stomped. No one wants to see this team with backup QBs wet the bed in another big bowl game

Unfortunately for florida the prereq for winning the game is actually scoring point

Ready to see Bullard & Davis destroy things today

Back
Top Bottom