OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Stanford has to be the most overrated team right now. They beat an 0-12 UCF team, which no one brings up, on the networks. People banking on their win against Notre Dame and a loss to Northwestern, whom they only scored 6 points against?

I say this because UNC is getting tons of detractors. If they beat Clemson, and Stanford gets in, it would be astounding. Notre Dame practically played an ACC schedule (common opponents with UNC). So, if UNC defeats Clemson (who beat ND) + a few of the same opponents, how can Stanford make the playoff, if everyone is holding Notre Dame in such high regard?

Makes no sense.

they were like a 20 point fav tho 
laugh.gif

I thought Heard was next after that legendary game vs Cal :lol:

Last edited:
7 year extension for Larry Fedora. If we can somehow, though extremely unlikely, lock up Chizik then it's really lit :pimp:

UH!
Would be somethings to play Ohio St in a bowl game, Herman comes full circle.

They have us in the fiesta against Notre dame or rose (depending on who they pick)

I'd rather play ND in the fiesta, but would be so dope to play Houston :pimp:

I can't give any props to Texas for beating Baylor's 4th string QB :lol:

Props to the hometown Coogs and Coach Herman :pimp:

We'll get a chance to see just how good they really are.

Baylor could have won that...why was their offense trying to have their 4th string WR/QB and other receiver sling it deep there?? Get the ball to Coleman on a short throw in space with some blockers in front of him

Anyone watching these FCS games?

Im calling UNC, UF, & MSU winning today. I just want some chaos :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom