OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I really hope it is Richt for y'all sake...seems anything less would be a massive disappointment.

Mamba sources confirm Mark Richt to be named next head coach of Miami

Let's just hope this isn't another gruden fiasco. When its announced by miami I'll celebrate us finally not ******* **** up.

But former players are throwing so much shade at golden. Sentral Henderson said they had to Google temple's coach when he was in the last team meeting announcing golden

Miami finna be :smokin

Mark gonna have a field day in ACC

If only Miami didnt switch to Adidas

It sounds like it's official. Happy for y'all. But sad for Butch. Kinda. Then I remembered he abandoned you to begin with.

Miami finna be
smokin.gif

Mark gonna have a field day in ACC

If only Miami didnt switch to Adidas
adidas is the worst.  I wish my badgers would switch to nike.  

EDIT:  I just read Wisco is switching this upcoming year to Under Armor 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I will ask this though...

Is this a home run hire?

Or the assumption is any competent coaching staff would win the conference with that roster and you think Richt will def provide a competent coaching staff?

Cuz if he brings Schotty... 8-4 is about what you'd get.

Last edited:
Involved person said UM came up with "Southeastern Conference" type money to lure Richt. Was making $4 M-plus at Georgia.

But we bankrupt tho right finebaum [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Good coaching should have um winning the Coastal with regularity, save for the "off" years

Very good/Great coaching will have them fighting w/ Clem/FSU for conference supremacy. Days of the team running the conference are over & w/ a great staff the days of it being a two team conference would be done as well

I'll say it again ..there's no reason that this program can't be Clemson or FSU with decent coaching in the ACC. 9-10 wins should be the floor with the recruiting capability ..we don't have to be Bama ..but then again who is ?

I'll say it again ..there's no reason that this program can't be Clemson or FSU with decent coaching in the ACC. 9-10 wins should be the floor with the recruiting capability ..we don't have to be Bama ..but then again who is ?

Ya think FSU/Clemson have/had "decent" coaching?

Back
Top Bottom