OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I really hope it's not true, we won't survive three bad hires in a row. In a couple years they'll be talking about us like they talk about Washington and Colorado now, "damn, remember those guys? They used to be good, what the hell happened?"

I really hope it's not true, we won't survive three bad hires in a row. In a couple years they'll be talking about us like they talk about Washington and Colorado now, "damn, remember those guys? They used to be good, what the hell happened?"
almost there now

John Hayes ‏@JohnHayesESPN  23m23 minutes ago
"I believe if Saban wins a National Title he will seriously consider doing something else besides being head coach at Alabama" - @finebaum

8. Former Rutgers and Buccaneers head coach Greg Schiano. Everybody hates Greg Schiano here. If they hired him, it would be the death of this program. Ain't one high school coach around here that likes him.

Why interview him? What's his record [68-67 in college, 11-21 in the NFL]? He was OK at Rutgers. He shouldn't even be in the conversation. His personality doesn't fit these kids. They won't put up with that **** he did in Tampa.

The South Florida kids that played at Rutgers have said no way. They hate his guts. The **** he did when he went there, with the billboards on I-95? I have no idea why they even talked to him.
Luke on Greg Schiano

Michigan fans lose their mind over everything.  We got battered fanbase syndrome
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom