OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Damn, I would've loved to see that meltdown if true.  :lol:  

Somehow the spin zone would have made it a decent hire on here.

Anybody taking Iowa or UNC this weekend?

Last edited:
 Travis Haney ‏@TravHaneyESPN  16m16 minutes ago
Part of story I just filed: In talking to those who know Richt, they'd still be surprised if he coached in 2016. If he does, UVA most likely
 Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach  12m12 minutes ago
Mark Schlabach Retweeted Travis Haney
Agree. I don't think he coaches in 2016. If he does, however, I think it would be at UVA. Still a longshot, IMO 

:lol: Frost was on the local radio show today taking fan questions and the first two questions were about uniforms. :rofl:

At least he said names are going on the backs of jerseys and uniforms are a great recruiting tool.

Thats how much Oleary deprived the fanbase of anything concerning unis. :smh:

They know Frost comes from that Nike family

should be fun to see if he can Nike to re brand UCF with new logos and unis how they have been doing for most schools lately

I'll be happy not to see ucf in those piss stained jerseys anymore.

Schaino just take the Cuse job.

Miami is exhausting :lol:

UMD might as well just kept locksley as head coach just for the recruiting ...all this pump faking bout signing a big name or making a splash and they end up with Durkin

Yes, every UCF fan loathes those piss stained jerseys :x except Oleary because it reminded him of his GTech days. :smh:

Gold should be banned as a majority school color and relegated to accent only.

Last edited:
Blake James is gonna **** this up and hire the guy nobody wants. These people are literally gonna fly banners if they hire schiano. Fire a NJ guy who "interviewed well" to hire a NJ guy who "interviewed well"

Schiano was also rumored to be a finalist for the opening at Southern California. If USC had lost to UCLA this past weekend, there is a strong possibility that he would have been named the head coach of the Trojans.
Damn, I would've loved to see that meltdown if true.  
laugh.gif

Who posted that? I'll respond after.

Damn, I would've loved to see that meltdown if true.  
laugh.gif

Somehow the spin zone would have made it a decent hire on here.

Anybody taking Iowa or UNC this weekend?
What's your weird thing with USC?

Last edited:
Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel 4m4 minutes ago

Source: D.J. Durkin will be the next coach at Maryland.

Bryan FischerVerified account‏@BryanDFischer

Durkin is a great recruiter who should be able to draw from the Carolinas and Virginia at Maryland. OC hire will be interesting.

Jeremy CrabtreeVerified account‏@jeremycrabtree

Durkin well respected as coach and tremendous recruiter. Would easily put him in top group of recruiters in country.

FootballScoop Staff‏@FootballScoop

DJ Durkin is universally respected in profession for how he handled the transition from Will Muschamp to Mac at Florida last year.

More on Navy's helmets (which I think are amazing)

Navy’s ship-inspired helmets are beautiful

Back
Top Bottom