OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

“Defense is, man, a willing activity,” Beasley said. “Some people like it; some people don’t. We all have the ability to play it. We’re all athletic. We’re tall. We’re all strong. So, defense, and I’ve taught myself this, is a state of mind.

:smokin

Even tho this is old, I think it is a good sample size of Wade and McBob's chemistry together... I think he compliments this team well... and godly performance by the god btw

Really want to see McBob with this team... imagine him coming off the bench next year with Bosh starting 
sick.gif

We all know what playoff Bron looks like. Its to soon for us to be beaten by him. Maybe if bosh was healthy I'd welcome it. But were just asking for an *** kicking if we really want him in the first round.

Not saying we're favored, just not looking for the easier series... no other match-up would be better than that, if your gunna go down then go down shooting/.

Last edited:
We all know what playoff Bron looks like. Its to soon for us to be beaten by him. Maybe if bosh was healthy I'd welcome it. But were just asking for an *** kicking if we really want him in the first round.

This.

I'm still salty over Bron leaving us; I won't front about that. But we still don't want to see Bron in playoff mode. He's catching flack because he's 30, but money is still the best player in the league.

Not saying we're favored, just not looking for the easier series... no other match-up would be better than that, if your gunna go down then go down shooting/.
if we play the raptors. I'm pretty confident that we could win the series. And if we were fully healthy I'd like to see cavs first round and beat them.

It's no slight on the Cavs, really I've been got over the Bron thing for awhile... as Emerson would say-- Envy is ignorance. I'll go with my team over anyones and if they've got a chance to play on one of the biggest stages then I'm all for it. Everytime.

I understand what you guys mean tho,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom