OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

SON... the base god is in the hunt for our single bodiez...

not even needing to put our season mishaps in chronological order... you can just look at the wild improbable injuries to happen to Whiteside in key moments, in key games, and that would basically sum it up.

It's not even injuri-proneness

This dude went from losing HOLE toenails in a game, to weird random ankle landings, to ******* slicing his hand at the rim. I mean sliced open, ****** open, not even sure if that has even occurred before today.

HOW....

wild, definitely out tommorrow

i didn't watch the game yesterday but i saw someone hit a catch and shoot gamewinning 3 on us on instagram? and what do u mean whiteside sliced his hand open? what!?

i didn't watch the game yesterday but i saw someone hit a catch and shoot gamewinning 3 on us on instagram? and what do u mean whiteside sliced his hand open? what!?
Inbetween his ring and middle finger-- downward

Here's one of Miami's beat writers take on it who was at the game, I think he is still ranting on his page about how nasty it was.

Whiteside said after the game that he couldn't feel his hand at all.
Still sitting in my seat at the arena in Milwaukee. A MAN SLICED OPEN HIS HAND ON THE RIM. I can't move past this & proceed with my life.
— Jason Lieser (@PBPjasonlieser) March 25, 2015
Not a joke: I saw a car on fire when I arrived at the arena today. And that guy had a better day than Hassan Whiteside.

Inbetween his ring and middle finger-- downward

Here's one of Miami's beat writers take on it who was at the game, I think he is still ranting on his page about how nasty it was.

Whiteside said after the game that he couldn't feel his hand at all.
Still sitting in my seat at the arena in Milwaukee. A MAN SLICED OPEN HIS HAND ON THE RIM. I can't move past this & proceed with my life.
Not a joke: I saw a car on fire when I arrived at the arena today. And that guy had a better day than Hassan Whiteside.
ewww man! i need to see this, why cant whiteside catch a break? dude has a rags to riches story and is getting hampered by freak accidents. rest him up well. thats more important than getting him back out there as fast as possible.

Horrible what happened to him man smh ..he said last night that he couldnt feel his hand at all.
they apparently numbed it up so he couldnt feel his hand so thats what he was referring to. he said that he'd really feel it this morning when it all wore off

Birdman got banged up late vs. Bucks and was limping at finish, which would explain his lack of presence on key rebounding play at close.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 25, 2015
Heat listing Whiteside (hand) as doubtful for tonight, and Birdman (left calf contusion) as questionable. Haslem listed as starting center.
Heat projected starting lineup, which often is subject to significant change, has Michael Beasley listed at forward.
Might watch solely for the bloopers, and Ira here makin' some decent points-- I hope he is right about McBob
Is it too late for the Heat to consider added depth in the middle? Latest "Ask Ira" at http://t.co/6sgmt0rGcI plus more.

Probably better for wade, but the rest of the team needs the experience IMO.

Although, wade could probably rest for a year and still be banged up all the time. :frown:

Well I guess now Ennis can have those minutes we talked about...

giphy.gif

minutes dont mean much, he needs to put in extra work in practice. then hell get better on court

Henry Walker took 7 shots in 10 min in Q1. Made one.
— Jason Lieser (@PBPjasonlieser)

March 28, 2015

Henry Walker is shooting 33.6% FGs for #Heat since signing with them. I don't understand how he earned green-light status from Spoelstra.
— Jason Lieser (@PBPjasonlieser)

March 28, 2015

View media item 1465252

Why?

There is know rhyme to Spo's reason or method to his madness. Walker to me is boarderline trash. Yeah he might make a three pointer every 4 games, but he doesn't give us an edge in anything else.

I bet if McBob never got injured or Bosh for that matter, there would be know Hassan Whiteside. Spo simply doesn't like playing young proven talent.

Back
Top Bottom