OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

There is know rhyme to Spo's reason or method to his madness. Walker to me is boarderline trash. Yeah he might make a three pointer every 4 games, but he doesn't give us an edge in anything else.

I bet if McBob never got injured or Bosh for that matter, there would be know Hassan Whiteside. Spo simply doesn't like playing young proven talent.
He is just not a basketball player... he is as one dimensional as it gets, with no IQ watsoever. Even the best three point shooters in the league have some other skills, he has none and is not even good at the skill he is suppose to have, doomed if we can't do anything about it. They shouldn't wait for the inevitable- cut him NOW.

all that consistency last week... 
frown.gif

Wade quote-unquote calling out Spo's redundancy, yesterday: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-s032815-story.html
 "With a lot of the teams we've played multiple times, they've figured us out pretty well," he said."They're taking certain things, so we've got to figure out a way to add a few things, to add a few things a little different, let 'em see something a little different."

The offense reached the point in Atlanta where forward Luol Deng, with 17 points, was the lone Heat player to score more than 13. Guard Goran Dragic scored only six, shooting 3 of 11, after scoring in double figures the previous 11 games.

"There's got to be a couple of tweaks right now, because they're sitting on our sets," Wade said. "When I'm out on the floor, I'm seeing them sit on them a little bit more. So we've got to make a few changes."

Last edited:
I was wrong about ennis. His energy is good. He fights and hustles. Walker doesn't do **** on the court.

Health is going to be the key component at this point. This is what they have and what to work with and I confident we can give any team in the east (when healthy) a stretch of competitive 7 games. Last night's loss doesn't really bother me that much neither to be honest.

ennis has high potential. our team actually looks good.... if we can sort out rotations and stay healthy.
he could really use his energy on defense. And improve his handle. He doesn't need to be a lethal shooter to be a good player. Solid defense and runs the break well will get him solid minutes

Health is going to be the key component at this point. This is what they have and what to work with and I confident we can give any team in the east (when healthy) a stretch of competitive 7 games. Last night's loss doesn't really bother me that much neither to be honest.
Me neither, just didn't have enough yesterday. 

Basically out three starters, I'm just glad they could keep it close thru three quarters.

Might have everyone who can be, available next game... let's hope so

Heat drop a shocker: Shabazz Napier out for the year after surgery to repair a sports hernia.
— Jason Lieser (@PBPjasonlieser) April 1, 2015
It is possible Shabazz Napier (sports hernia) could make it back for the playoffs, but that doesn't seem likely.
Goran Dragic reiterated today he expects to play for #Heat next year. Here's what he's thinking: http://t.co/atp4sktB1m

Last edited:

Heat drop a shocker: Shabazz Napier out for the year after surgery to repair a sports hernia.
It is possible Shabazz Napier (sports hernia) could make it back for the playoffs, but that doesn't seem likely.
Goran Dragic reiterated today he expects to play for #Heat next year. Here's what he's thinking: http://t.co/atp4sktB1m
but he doesn't even pl... how with no minu.... *sigh*

stephen-a-smith-o.gif

Even tho people are probably fed with all this D-league stuff... think they should think about picking him up next year if it isn't inconvenient (with Bosh and McRob back)

He just got player of the month and is flourishin' down there, decent offensive player and passer (all their highlight videos are weird, just picked a random one)... wish their was space now for him and Birch but that may never happen

roll.gif
so whenever we get everyone involved on offense, we could beat everybody. but most of the times thats not the case so we lose. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom