OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Man....:smh:

No lead is safe in the 4th quarter anymore for us...

6 games left...I can see us hopefully going 3-3 or even 4-2 but I don't know anymore :smh:

Didn't watch the game yesterday but I saw we last the lead again... We need a group hug Ya :frown:

How in the world did Whiteside almost pick-up a triple double and end up -27 on the -/+,

I feel kind of bad about it but I think Ennis getting Beasley minutes in the long run might be a better fit, Beasley might not be able to be comfortable being a role player.

Dragic has been playing injured but looked better yesterday... I hope they can rest him at least one game.

And of all things they need to trust each other a little more, Whiteside was left open and empty handed on at least 7+ PNR's.

I'd worry about how Spo would still get their respect if he keeps ignoring the lack of creativity on offensive setss.

Let's just not get blown out by 30 today.

it never stops smh. imo, whiteside is a better fit for US. cousins is a #1 option. whiteside is not. having a player who is comfortable being #2 or #3 and STILL racking up board, blocks, and points? thats INVALUABLE. u can always go out and get a #1. but having a #1 option as a center will never work in the nba. cousins doesn't work on the heat. we need to keep whiteside, keep him healthy, keep training him. simple as that. do u think cousins would be willing to come to the heat and play second fiddle to wade/bosh? lets be serious. yall talking bout "the 3rd splash brother" right?

The illustrious Henry Walker plays 20+ mins 3 games in a row and gives us 3points, 3points, 2points (tonight). :smh:

James Jones could've atleast averaged 9points in that span.

Oh yeah, a younger more promising James Ennis averaged 13points per game coming off the bench. It's stuff like that, that makes Spo look like a bad coach. Numbers don't lie...

Olddirtyreseller, we're better off just sliding to the 9th spot rather then getting swept and looking like junk in the playoffs.

You guys know that we'll be crippled for trades using draft picks if we do end up within the top 10

The illustrious Henry Walker plays 20+ mins 3 games in a row and gives us 3points, 3points, 2points (tonight).
mean.gif

James Jones could've atleast averaged 9points in that span.

Oh yeah, a younger more promising James Ennis averaged 13points per game coming off the bench. It's stuff like that, that makes Spo look like a bad coach. Numbers don't lie...
Olddirtyreseller, we're better off just sliding to the 9th spot rather then getting swept and looking like junk in the playoffs.

i think we should tank. 
Draft is more risky. Michael Beasley is a prime example.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I'm not team tank til' game 82, I just ain't got it in me. Not til' we're completely out of it-- sounds promising tho

Almost a complete garbo game, but at least Ennis is logging in some minutes with all the injuries, hopefully he can learn to control himself and get some quality playing time these few games... I realize the others don't really trust him with the ball or passing to him in a small cut but that could change.

Back
Top Bottom