OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Whiteside: “I feel terrible about it. Probably the worst 12 hours of my life.”
— Joseph Goodman (@JoeGoodmanJr) March 10, 2015
Spoelstra indicated the team could fine Whiteside for the ejection.
Hassan Whiteside listed Haslem, Beasley and Deng as mentors/veterans who have given him advice recently.
NBA suspends Whiteside one game without pay.
Dragic is hopeful for Wednesday against the Nets.
Hassan Whiteside said he communicated with Kelly Olynky about hit and apologized.
Time for Forward Center Beas to be great!

Now that I've gotten my rants out from last nights posts lol. Smh, yea I haven't been that angry in our threads in years but ...anyway! We move on and we move forward. He apologized and said he will learn from this and make amends in the press conference earlier.

lol but they've gotta sign another big man soon, SuperCool is gonna have to play with a bulletproof under, so that he won't get his chest caved in, if he must continue being the replacement center... suprised that he survived boogie and NeNe and played so well on both ends

Don't see why not call Birch unless they've already got something in mind...

Last edited:
I can't believe what I just read Windhorst reported smh

This Heat team better not let that young man walk! Even though he needs to keep his head in the game and not blow things outta proportion, Whiteside is a piece that could've gave us 3 championships in a row if we had him the past few seasons. He's a special player.

I said it once and I'll say it again, with all our star players in their 30s and headed towards the back-end of their careers, Whiteside is what we need to build around to stay relevant in this league.

Whiteside: “I feel terrible about it. Probably the worst 12 hours of my life.”
Spoelstra indicated the team could fine Whiteside for the ejection.
Hassan Whiteside listed Haslem, Beasley and Deng as mentors/veterans who have given him advice recently.
NBA suspends Whiteside one game without pay.
Dragic is hopeful for Wednesday against the Nets.
Hassan Whiteside said he communicated with Kelly Olynky about hit and apologized.
Time for Forward Center Beas to be great!
i was all good until it said beasley was a mentor/vet. That is VERY technical and subjective. but then again who better to tell u how much they messed up than beas

Goran Dragic (back) will play tonight against the Nets, per Heat.
— Joseph Goodman (@JoeGoodmanJr) March 11, 2015
So Wade ill and not feeling good and Dragic saying he'll be back tonight. And on it goes.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 11, 2015
Stil outhchea' jukin'.
BRUH!

Something is up with Wade and the jig is rising quickly. He's missing like every other game. this is unacceptable. i rather him go missing for the REST of the year while we iron out kinks with rotations and develop our bench/role players while he recovers...than have him throw a monkey wrench into the plans every other game messing up the rhythm.

Something is up with Wade and the jig is rising quickly. He's missing like every other game. this is unacceptable. i rather him go missing for the REST of the year while we iron out kinks with rotations and develop our bench/role players while he recovers...than have him throw a monkey wrench into the plans every other game messing up the rhythm.

:rolleyes

Now commend Wade for his 28 and 9 last night!

eyes.gif

Now commend Wade for his 28 and 9 last night!
nobody is talking about his numbers. wade bouncing in and out of the rotation and every other game being questionable is bad for chemistry. agreed? if something is really up, i rather him heal up completely than keep playing as soon as he feels "good enough to play" and re-aggravating something then having to sit out again. its been happening all season. im looking at wade long term not short term. no point in having him slow down his healing or rest or whatever hes got going on as we struggle to make playoffs. imo, id rather us tank while we sort out the unknowns on the team... and come back next year at full power. than struggle this year and next year at 50%

Last edited:
TEK you fam, but the clutch master slander will not be tolerated. He just learnin' how to play with the Dragon now too, tbh it's over for the opposing backcourts tbh View media item 1443202

Got Birdzilla, and Hassan byke, now once the Don gets Birch byke den' its' over, tbh

Last edited:
lol say what yall want. im always looking long term. just like last year when i said spo was messing up and unless he changed we would get killed without lebron. nobody agreed till now. i said cole and chalmers gotta go if they dont clean up and hardly anyone agreed till this year. im just SAYING.... wade has a nagging injury or something. of course when he plays its usually great, but long term...something needs to be dealt with here and now before it starts effecting us in the worst way sooner than later.

Is it me or is dragic looking sluggish

That's why I don't think he's worth the money he might be asking for this offseason.

Yeah he's better then Norris Cole but so far on this team is he that much better the Chalmers?? It's not as overwhelming as I thought it was going to be. Maybe he has to adapt with a full offseason and training camp but if he's that much of a "star" it won't take this long to make a positive impact in the "winning column".

Dragic was a great pick-up, he is no Tim Hardaway but he is as advertised. He and Wade being the most frequent slashers and Wade being the better passer makes their roles confusing, but it would help if they had better spacing on the floor (signing Walker might be our downfall 
frown.gif
)

If they are not going to try to pull for another big, then I'd like to see them start Beas and let Walker come off the bench, probably better chemistry wise because Walker is such a poor shooter. No way Walker should be taking more shots than Deng, and Whiteside but that type of stuff will probably take a little time'

Strange, but I'm looking forward to our beatdown with the Cavs monday lol, I wonder how many of the more talented teams are going to rest their first ten players against us 
laugh.gif

If anyone cares to know what's going on with Zoran or Sioux Falls:

He is doing well but well it's the D-leaugue. Heard a lot about this dude Scotty Hopson too, probably the best scorer/passer down there (We could hope that he has better handles than Ennis). Chris Quinn is lowkey doing a good job at dvelopment down there. Ennis could probably use some help from them but who knows when he is needed.

Also: Birch, Drew II, Dawkins, Jones, etc. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I'm nowhere near impressed with Henry Walker then Spo seems to be. He's shooting in the low-low 30th percentile and isn't making a high enough impact as Spo thinks he is.

It's just not our season this year.

After watching Bron and Kyrie take it to the Spurs Thursday night, I'm starting to see that he made the right choice to go back to Cleveland. This team is a mess right now. We have the talent but it's just not clicking...

Yeah I'm nowhere near impressed with Henry Walker then Spo seems to be. He's shooting in the low-low 30th percentile and isn't making a high enough impact as Spo thinks he is.

It's just not our season this year.

After watching Bron and Kyrie take it to the Spurs Thursday night, I'm starting to see that he made the right choice to go back to Cleveland. This team is a mess right now. We have the talent but it's just not clicking...

He made his mind up once we missed out on Kyle Lowry

Back
Top Bottom