OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Guess who just got signed to a second 10-day contract. I'll give you one hint.... he's Super Cool :pimp:

Press conference this evening at 6:45 est to discuss Chris Bosh and status. I have an equally optimistic yet eerie feeling about this presser coming up later tonight.

Be that as it may, I like how Hassan won't allow other teams to bully him around. The kid has heart and is a winner

:lol:

He cost his team their hold on eighth place tonight (at the hands of the team right behind them), and he is going to get suspended at a time when every game matters (and tough games looming).

What a winner.

Last edited:
Play was uncalled for tho man, he's making more out of some contact than there really needs to be; He's putting himself in a bad position with the league and I'm pretty sure also with Miami... I'm not seeing him coming out on top in all of this, probably be better if he went back to just playing ball

And Walker got ejected too? how can he afford another 2,000$ fine, heat might not be able to afford taking a chance on him for the rest of the season but they don't have many choices

McGee and Birch would have been ideal

Play was uncalled for tho man, he's making more out of some contact than there really needs to be; He's putting himself in a bad position with the league and I'm pretty sure also with Miami... I'm not seeing him coming out on top in all of this, probably be better if he went back to just playing ball

I completely agree with your point entirely. Make no mistake I'm not condoning his actions. But let's be clear here, he is young, extremely inexperienced, and up until tonight has handled himself extremely well. He made a mistake..an egregious one? Probably. But let's understand the greater key here, and that this will be a learning process for him and a point of reference to grow from and develop. At this point its up to the team to corral behind him and build back his moral. He's barely learned how to be a professional yet and look at all the weight he's bearing on his shoulders. I like the kid I love the kid and I will support him through and through. As for as Henry, he has to know better. A seasoned NBA vet must no how to temper their emotions at moments of intensity.

:lol:

He cost his team their hold on eighth place tonight (at the hands of the team right behind them), and he is going to get suspended at a time when every game matters (and tough games looming).

What a winner.

You can cast stones and make judgments on him all you'd like based on the events that transpired tonight and I wouldn't blame you. But I'm looking at the bigger and greater picture with his development in this league and on this team.

No Hassan Whiteside post-game. He left. #Heat
— Jason Lieser (@PBPjasonlieser) March 10, 2015
Whiteside left before locker room opened. Heat says he will be available after practice tomorrow.
— Joseph Goodman (@JoeGoodmanJr) March 10, 2015
Goran Dragic didn't have full mobility before the game. Scratched by team trainers.
Chris Andersen turned his ankle against the Celtics. Will be evaluated tomorrow.
Welp, basegod been trying to swallow the squad whole since the start of the season, getting his wish

I completely agree with your point entirely. Make no mistake I'm not condoning his actions. But let's be clear here, he is young, extremely inexperienced, and up until tonight has handled himself extremely well. He made a mistake..an egregious one? Probably. But let's understand the greater key here, and that this will be a learning process for him and a point of reference to grow from and develop. At this point its up to the team to corral behind him and build back his moral. He's barely learned how to be a professional yet and look at all the weight he's bearing on his shoulders. I like the kid I love the kid and I will support him through and through. As for as Henry, he has to know better. A seasoned NBA vet must no how to temper their emotions at moments of intensity.
I think a fitting punishment might be to make him come off the bench again, lol but then they need a center to start

Last edited:
Last edited:
I hope that's the case, because if he can't get it together here with the season he's been having then he can't get it together, anywhere

I hope that's the case, because if he can't get it together here with the season he's been having then he can't get it together, anywhere

We all know if there's any org than tackle that task, its the one here led by"The Don" :rofl:. Riles ain't with the ****arounds

Last edited:
can someone aware me on what happened? all i gather is whiteside messed up on a crucial play and cost us the game? and jeez, some of yall flipped from  brightest light on the team to hes not gonna make it after 1 mistake? good lord.

is there a video?

i never learned how to embed vines

you go to the actual vine and grab the embed link. come in here, hit source, paste the embed link, hit source again. 

AND WTF WAS THIS DUDE THINKING MAN!? Thats a full blown lariat from behind 
roll.gif
 i mean, its funny cuz its so stupid/crazy but 
mean.gif
 whiteside got a bit of a temper. riles need to step in and put it on ice like a Don does. hassan will be ok. just a young player making a childish decision in the heat of the moment. we'll be alright. 

Heat Video: Brian Windhorst says team might think twice about Hassan Whiteside as a "foundation piece" moving forward -via ESPN http://es.pn/scappandroid
i cant listen cuz im at work. but might think twice? because he has a young scrappy attitude? nah, i dont wanna believe my organization is this stupid. i dont believe it. speolstra IS that stupid. but hes not making the decision. so i refuse to believe that

can someone aware me on what happened? all i gather is whiteside messed up on a crucial play and cost us the game? and jeez, some of yall flipped from  brightest light on the team to hes not gonna make it after 1 mistake? good lord.

is there a video?
I was a bit concerned that he might be turning heel, he's gotten into 3 altercations in the last five games (there was one in which he didn't play). With Spo benching him in a whole half of an important game and his notable history with trouble, that is a concern.

Don't know if he is tired of being nice, or the scouting report on him is getting putrid but he's got to clean it up

Back
Top Bottom