Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

why can't pacquiao and mayweather just fight for f*** sakes 
mad.gif
I really am not interested in watching a fight that should have happened over 4 years ago. I hope they never fight because if it were to happen; it would be way too late.
still would b fun to watch, instead of a Mayweather/Khan fight

That's definitely Cee-Lo's body double :lol:

BTW, I'm all for the kid getting checked out and heading to the hospital being the reason he didn't give an interview.

There's just so many names off the top of my head of dudes who got pounded and at least gave an interview in the dressing room before heading to the hospital to get checked.

Hell, I remember Abraham staying in the ring after Miranda broke his jaw and was talking **** about being the king of 160 :lol:

Broner did a post fight interview in his locker room after the fight and his jaw appeared to be broken mainly the right side of his face. Lopked like Victor Ortiz when his jaw was broken. Showtime only posted a short clip on youtube & you can watch the rest after the replay tommorow.

Im still gonna watch Broner fight as I'm still a fan. His antics are what promote his fights. Even if innapropiate I found his youtube videos entertaining. Boxing needs guys like him like Prince Naseem Hamed imagine if all these social media were available back in the day he would have done similar things.

Showtime actually put this video up. :lol:

Bruh! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Idk what was more funny...the bodyguards with the stonefaces or his silly dancing! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Lil Terio eat cha heart out tho! [emoji]128064[/emoji]

in that lil 34 sec post fight interview, dude seems more humble ALREADY. lol

like what i heard from em tho. sometimes gettin whooped is exactly what you need.

i may go from a hater to a fan. lol

It still blows my mind as a boxing fan how anyone would say "i don't want to see floyd vs manny". People saying manny lost his power because he didn't floor rios....a dude who has probably one of the best chins in boxing right now...he eats punches all day and never goes down. I think manny still has power...maybe not as much just due to age but enough to shake floyd...and he has the hand speed. If manny kept good head movement like the manny of old and didn't have "leg cramp" issues i think the fight would be very entertaining.

Manny beat Bradely by most accounts (mine included)....was beating a roided up (obviously my opinion :lol:) JMM and caught a great counter. He is one punch away from still being considered THE Manny Pacquiao. Yet people wouldn't want to see him fight floyd.....

I would have floyd winning a UD in 12 but for pure entertainment id love to watch the fight.

And Roy Jones Jr was one punch away from still being considered THE Roy Jones JR.That's not really a valid arguement.

And Roy Jones Jr was one punch away from still being considered THE Roy Jones JR.That's not really a valid arguement.

But roy jones didn't bounce back with a win....he lost to tarver...then got bodied by glen johnson...then came back and lost again to tarver....he also didn't get hit too much in his early career and his chin wasn't really tested. Manny has a chin....he has taken shots...he got caught once...once roy jones lost the elite speed he was super vulnerable because dude had no defense other then head movement....and when the head couldn't get out of the way...he got beat up. That comparison isn't close to me.

:lol: Manny was fed Rios for a reason. He was supposed to look good, and IMO he didn't even look that impressive. Manny of old is long gone. Some of you guys are just clinging to hope that one day Mayweather will lose. If he does lose, it's not going to be to Pacquiao.

I'll never understand the people that don't wanna see that fight happen, but you want mayweathers last fights to include khan??

This

And even the people who will say "we don't want to see him fight khan either" well he needs to fight some one because his talent is an awesome thing to watch. So why not manny over anyone else who is out there? "Oh he will wash manny" So? im assuming you think he will wash anyone else out there...so who then? Should he just retire since its inevitable he will beat any current challenger?

Actually Floyd did that already then came back.

But Manny and Floyd will never happen as long Bob Arum is in the picture .

No one said Khan is a good opponent, I cant stand Amir Khan at all and give him no shot to win. I think Danny Garcia is a better option but Danny still has much to learn and is himself not ready yet.

all we can do is wait and see what Floyd decides then like all his other fights we will watch in awe of his boxing genius

I definitely dont think Floyd should reward Manny with a fight now that hes in the dumps

**** em let his *** starve he/his team insisted he was as much a draw as Floyd

Let see that

Dude doesn't belong in the same sentence as Floyd

these money team dudes need to get off their pedestal, boxing is a sport for the people and who else other than floyd and pacman have been the biggest boxing headliner in the last 5-8 years? mayweather already has low action fights every time so he might as well fight the other superstar name before he hangs them up

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather is still the biggest fight to be made in boxing. Yes, the hype has died down but it would still be a great fight. Manny is the most competitive option for Floyd right now. Not saying that Manny would win but it's a hell of a lot more attractive option than the likes of Amir Khan. Your kidding yourself if you don't want to see that fight happen.

Yeah its a good fight to hush up the fans but Its gonna be lackluster because pac is past his prime while floyd hasnt lost a step & when pac gets whooped then pac fans are gonna have an excuse and say "if pac was in his prime he wouldve won", its a lose/lose situation for floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom