Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

its better than what we have now.
ohwell.gif

Carson Palmer wouldn't be moving backward.
Palmer>Smith and it ain't close.

carson palmer is a good qb stuck in a horrible situation.  a change of scenery would do him a ton of good and a decent qb would make this 49er team actually look like a respectable team. if carson palmer is able to escape ohio, i think he'll revive his career wherever he goes.

with our current o-line, even Tom Brady couldn't bring us to the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

its better than what we have now.
ohwell.gif

Carson Palmer wouldn't be moving backward.
Palmer>Smith and it ain't close.

carson palmer is a good qb stuck in a horrible situation.  a change of scenery would do him a ton of good and a decent qb would make this 49er team actually look like a respectable team. if carson palmer is able to escape ohio, i think he'll revive his career wherever he goes.

with our current o-line, even Tom Brady couldn't bring us to the playoffs.

1 spot left in the fantasy league. who wants?

btw, lets start discussing a draft date ORR are we doing offline again?

dont worry, menace isn't in it.
nerd.gif

1 spot left in the fantasy league. who wants?

btw, lets start discussing a draft date ORR are we doing offline again?

dont worry, menace isn't in it.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Call me a homer or whatever, but IMO, due to the talent we have on this team (some of which being elite talent), there is absolutely no chance we will finish with the worst record in the NFL. No chance.

As s***** as some of you think we will be, we will not be worse than the Bengals, ********, Bills, etc.

IMO the only elite player on the 9ers is P52With that said, the niners will be in the category of the worst team in the league.Ill put money on that, still excited about the season tho

Originally Posted by dland24

Call me a homer or whatever, but IMO, due to the talent we have on this team (some of which being elite talent), there is absolutely no chance we will finish with the worst record in the NFL. No chance.

As s***** as some of you think we will be, we will not be worse than the Bengals, ********, Bills, etc.

IMO the only elite player on the 9ers is P52With that said, the niners will be in the category of the worst team in the league.Ill put money on that, still excited about the season tho

thanks for the reminder. It was just some made up draft date.

We still need to pick a date that is good for everyone/most. Otherwise, we'll take it offline again

thanks for the reminder. It was just some made up draft date.

We still need to pick a date that is good for everyone/most. Otherwise, we'll take it offline again

I'd be down for a live draft on a Saturday or Sunday morning sometime closer to the start to the season. Offline wouldn't be bad, it worked out pretty well for basketball
laugh.gif

I'd be down for a live draft on a Saturday or Sunday morning sometime closer to the start to the season. Offline wouldn't be bad, it worked out pretty well for basketball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Staring at a computer is how you cure hangovers? You are old Dland.
My hangover cure is a certain green and/or purple item which is purchased at a certain dispensary, but a fantasy draft would have been cool to supplement that.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Staring at a computer is how you cure hangovers? You are old Dland.
My hangover cure is a certain green and/or purple item which is purchased at a certain dispensary, but a fantasy draft would have been cool to supplement that.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom