Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It's interesting.

Miami has never seen anything like the Dallas defense.
Are you saying Dallas defense is better than Chicago's?
I meant offense, my bad.
laugh.gif

Kenny said it best. Dallas has about 5 guys that can drop 20 on you.
laugh.gif

Dirk, JET, JJ, Marion, Kidd, and even Peja if he gets as many open looks as he did against LA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

It's interesting.

Miami has never seen anything like the Dallas defense.
Are you saying Dallas defense is better than Chicago's?
I meant offense, my bad.
laugh.gif

Kenny said it best. Dallas has about 5 guys that can drop 20 on you.
laugh.gif

Dirk, JET, JJ, Marion, Kidd, and even Peja if he gets as many open looks as he did against LA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

In the turnover era of basketball ('77 onwards) only three guys have ever one a chip without a 2nd legit elite all star HOF type guy. Duncan. Hakeem. Walton. All those guys are centers who anchored elite defenses, the mavs defense is NOT that good, the questions is Dirk that good? Is he better? because he's going to have to be. I love him and he's one of my favorite players but I'm don't think so. I simply refuse to believe that anyone can win a chip with Jason Terry as your second option.

Heat in 6.
To be fair, Kidd has been playing like it.

In the turnover era of basketball ('77 onwards) only three guys have ever one a chip without a 2nd legit elite all star HOF type guy. Duncan. Hakeem. Walton. All those guys are centers who anchored elite defenses, the mavs defense is NOT that good, the questions is Dirk that good? Is he better? because he's going to have to be. I love him and he's one of my favorite players but I'm don't think so. I simply refuse to believe that anyone can win a chip with Jason Terry as your second option.

Heat in 6.

JA, on a scale of 1-10 how happy are you about being the thread starter for these finals? Be honest, you're on cloud 9 right now. 
laugh.gif

Looking forward to this Finals.
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Mavs and Heat for making it.

Looking forward to seeing Dirk get his rematch with the exercise bike.
laugh.gif

Seriously though both teams have pretty much steamrolled through their opponents thus far in the playoffs should be a close , competitive series.

I see the Heat pulling it out in 6.

Looking forward to this Finals.
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Mavs and Heat for making it.

Looking forward to seeing Dirk get his rematch with the exercise bike.
laugh.gif

Seriously though both teams have pretty much steamrolled through their opponents thus far in the playoffs should be a close , competitive series.

I see the Heat pulling it out in 6.

JA, on a scale of 1-10 how happy are you about being the thread starter for these finals? Be honest, you're on cloud 9 right now. 
laugh.gif

comes down to role players and end of the gm situations. also, if jj barea can come in and cause havoc along with the second unit, the mavs have a great shot. yes, i said jj barea.

comes down to role players and end of the gm situations. also, if jj barea can come in and cause havoc along with the second unit, the mavs have a great shot. yes, i said jj barea.

I think so highly of Dirk but I can't illustrate to you how lowly I think of JET.

Leave Bosh on a island with Dirk and shut these other guys down, Joel Anthony will be destroyed by Dirk, and I don't think you dare try the udonis haslem thing again, Bosh has the best chance quickness+length has the best chance, he moves his feet faster than Ibaka and very rarely takes bad fouls.

I think so highly of Dirk but I can't illustrate to you how lowly I think of JET.

Leave Bosh on a island with Dirk and shut these other guys down, Joel Anthony will be destroyed by Dirk, and I don't think you dare try the udonis haslem thing again, Bosh has the best chance quickness+length has the best chance, he moves his feet faster than Ibaka and very rarely takes bad fouls.

Heat in 6.
"You are what you consistently do."

Heat in 6.
"You are what you consistently do."

Back
Top Bottom