Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I just remembered desshawn and bron beef
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would much rather have seen Wade vs. LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals every year instead of winning it together, however...

Satisfying Finals coming up. Compelling storylines. Heroes, villains, redemption, and etc. These are the two best teams in a suddenly wide open, strange NBA full of flawed teams separated by naive youth and fragile age.

I'll take it.

Would much rather have seen Wade vs. LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals every year instead of winning it together, however...

Satisfying Finals coming up. Compelling storylines. Heroes, villains, redemption, and etc. These are the two best teams in a suddenly wide open, strange NBA full of flawed teams separated by naive youth and fragile age.

I'll take it.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It's interesting.

Miami has never seen anything like the Dallas defense.

Are you saying Dallas defense is better than Chicago's?

It's interesting.

Miami has never seen anything like the Dallas defense.

Are you saying Dallas defense is better than Chicago's?

the player who i am most worry is jason terry
whether he shows up or not will make the difference for this series

if he is ghost, he better chop his arm off along with that tattoo
cuz he played like crap against OKC
30t6p3b.gif

the player who i am most worry is jason terry
whether he shows up or not will make the difference for this series

if he is ghost, he better chop his arm off along with that tattoo
cuz he played like crap against OKC
30t6p3b.gif

Kidd/Stevenson on Wade.
Marion/Stevenson on Marion.
Chandler/Dirk on Bosh.

Bosh/Bron? on Dirk
Wade/Chalmers on Kidd
Chalmers/Bibby on JET.

I think JET has a good series, unless they start throwing Wade his way. JET's had to deal with Wes Matthews, Derek Fisher, and did fine. He struggled against guys like Russ and Harden, but I don't think Miami has anyone like that unless they're crunchtime and put Wade on him.

I just want the games to get started already.
tired.gif

Kidd/Stevenson on Wade.
Marion/Stevenson on Marion.
Chandler/Dirk on Bosh.

Bosh/Bron? on Dirk
Wade/Chalmers on Kidd
Chalmers/Bibby on JET.

I think JET has a good series, unless they start throwing Wade his way. JET's had to deal with Wes Matthews, Derek Fisher, and did fine. He struggled against guys like Russ and Harden, but I don't think Miami has anyone like that unless they're crunchtime and put Wade on him.

I just want the games to get started already.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Im reading all these racist +%% facebook stats and tweets. Dudes dont even know where the Mavericks play but Nowitzki has suddenly become the GWH against the "arrogant a-holes" 

After OTL does a special on it Im sure yall will get hip but..

I already see it 
pimp.gif
Yeah, I'm sure the arrogant *@!%!%%@ thing comes from the fact that they're black...
eyes.gif
Either that or the fact they acted like a buncha smug douchebags when they decided to put this little thing together last summer...

Dallas needs to split in Miami and take 2 at home... Just get back to Miami going into Game 6 needing one of the last two.

Gonna need a big, big series from Dirk. He's got to play the best 7 games of basketball he's ever played in his career. Not gonna be easy but I'll be damned if getting our revenge against this team wouldn't be the most satisfying sports reward imaginable...

Originally Posted by cartune

Im reading all these racist +%% facebook stats and tweets. Dudes dont even know where the Mavericks play but Nowitzki has suddenly become the GWH against the "arrogant a-holes" 

After OTL does a special on it Im sure yall will get hip but..

I already see it 
pimp.gif
Yeah, I'm sure the arrogant *@!%!%%@ thing comes from the fact that they're black...
eyes.gif
Either that or the fact they acted like a buncha smug douchebags when they decided to put this little thing together last summer...

Dallas needs to split in Miami and take 2 at home... Just get back to Miami going into Game 6 needing one of the last two.

Gonna need a big, big series from Dirk. He's got to play the best 7 games of basketball he's ever played in his career. Not gonna be easy but I'll be damned if getting our revenge against this team wouldn't be the most satisfying sports reward imaginable...

Best wishes to Miami, but I want to destroy yall.

I talked about before the Playoffs started that I wanted to face the Lakers, everyone laughed. We swept them.
I talked about before the Playoffs started that I wanted to face the Heat, and here we are.

Of course I'm not expecting sweep, but I'm expecting our guys to play like this is the last chance they ever have to win the Finals.

Let's get it. Now or never.

The time is now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It sure is. 

Best wishes to Miami, but I want to destroy yall.

I talked about before the Playoffs started that I wanted to face the Lakers, everyone laughed. We swept them.
I talked about before the Playoffs started that I wanted to face the Heat, and here we are.

Of course I'm not expecting sweep, but I'm expecting our guys to play like this is the last chance they ever have to win the Finals.

Let's get it. Now or never.

The time is now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It sure is. 

In the turnover era of basketball ('77 onwards) only three guys have ever one a chip without a 2nd legit elite all star HOF type guy. Duncan. Hakeem. Walton. All those guys are centers who anchored elite defenses, the mavs defense is NOT that good, the questions is Dirk that good? Is he better? because he's going to have to be. I love him and he's one of my favorite players but I'm don't think so. I simply refuse to believe that anyone can win a chip with Jason Terry as your second option.

Heat in 6.

In the turnover era of basketball ('77 onwards) only three guys have ever one a chip without a 2nd legit elite all star HOF type guy. Duncan. Hakeem. Walton. All those guys are centers who anchored elite defenses, the mavs defense is NOT that good, the questions is Dirk that good? Is he better? because he's going to have to be. I love him and he's one of my favorite players but I'm don't think so. I simply refuse to believe that anyone can win a chip with Jason Terry as your second option.

Heat in 6.

JET and the Mav's bench are obviously the key. Dirk will be Dirk, but Terry/Matrix/JJ are gonna have to have a big game here and there. Hopefully the Mavs can maximize the depth advantage they have.

I really want to believe Dallas can pull it off, but I just don't see Bron losing this time. Heat in 6, but I'd love to be wrong.

Here's to hoping we see at least 1 Bron/Dirk showdown where they both go off for 40+

JET and the Mav's bench are obviously the key. Dirk will be Dirk, but Terry/Matrix/JJ are gonna have to have a big game here and there. Hopefully the Mavs can maximize the depth advantage they have.

I really want to believe Dallas can pull it off, but I just don't see Bron losing this time. Heat in 6, but I'd love to be wrong.

Here's to hoping we see at least 1 Bron/Dirk showdown where they both go off for 40+

Back
Top Bottom