Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

It seems team keep choking against the heat. But then again this is the best offensive team the heat will play.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Game 1 on my birthday
pimp.gif
cannot wait, if the Finals is even half as entertaining as the conference finals I'll be happy

That's funny because I just told my wife the samething. Born on 5/31 also
pimp.gif
it's going to be a tuff series and I am going to enjoy ever minute of it. Wish the series would start already

It seems team keep choking against the heat. But then again this is the best offensive team the heat will play.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Game 1 on my birthday
pimp.gif
cannot wait, if the Finals is even half as entertaining as the conference finals I'll be happy

That's funny because I just told my wife the samething. Born on 5/31 also
pimp.gif
it's going to be a tuff series and I am going to enjoy ever minute of it. Wish the series would start already

# of WHITE (American) players on the Mavericks...

1.5. Brian Cardinal, and half of Kidd.

Yeah, we're a white team.
laugh.gif

If anything, we're international.
laugh.gif

# of WHITE (American) players on the Mavericks...

1.5. Brian Cardinal, and half of Kidd.

Yeah, we're a white team.
laugh.gif

If anything, we're international.
laugh.gif

Heat in 5. Everyone talking about LeBron and Wade...BOSH will be the one to go off for Miami. Dude wants to show out in front of his hometown audience

Heat in 5. Everyone talking about LeBron and Wade...BOSH will be the one to go off for Miami. Dude wants to show out in front of his hometown audience

honestly the question of the Finals will be who guards Dirk. The answer is no one.

LeBron won't stick Dirk for 40 mins, late game situations only more than likely. Bosh will get torched, Haslem is too small, Joel Anthony has NO CHANCE, big Z won't come off the bench, so Miami has no answer for Dirk.

The flip side from Miami will be who guards LeBron. And at least Dallas has Marion to throw at LeBron to slow him down.

Wade gets checked by Terry and Stevenson + his shoulder and hand bothering him and he will be held hopefully.

Bosh will be guarded by Tyson, Haywood and Dirk. I wouldn't be surprised if Bosh doesn't score more than 15pts in any game all series.

Gonna be good, can't wait till Tuesday.

honestly the question of the Finals will be who guards Dirk. The answer is no one.

LeBron won't stick Dirk for 40 mins, late game situations only more than likely. Bosh will get torched, Haslem is too small, Joel Anthony has NO CHANCE, big Z won't come off the bench, so Miami has no answer for Dirk.

The flip side from Miami will be who guards LeBron. And at least Dallas has Marion to throw at LeBron to slow him down.

Wade gets checked by Terry and Stevenson + his shoulder and hand bothering him and he will be held hopefully.

Bosh will be guarded by Tyson, Haywood and Dirk. I wouldn't be surprised if Bosh doesn't score more than 15pts in any game all series.

Gonna be good, can't wait till Tuesday.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by cartune

Will be the most racially divided series since 80s Lakers & Celtics

why do you even post?
How so ? The white players on the Mavs isn't even White American

laugh.gif
 Not the team. 
Im reading all these racist +%% facebook stats and tweets. Dudes dont even know where the Mavericks play but Nowitzki has suddenly become the GWH against the "arrogant a-holes" 

After OTL does a special on it Im sure yall will get hip but..

I already see it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by cartune

Will be the most racially divided series since 80s Lakers & Celtics

why do you even post?
How so ? The white players on the Mavs isn't even White American

laugh.gif
 Not the team. 
Im reading all these racist +%% facebook stats and tweets. Dudes dont even know where the Mavericks play but Nowitzki has suddenly become the GWH against the "arrogant a-holes" 

After OTL does a special on it Im sure yall will get hip but..

I already see it 
pimp.gif

It's interesting.

Dallas has never seen anything like the Miami defense.
Miami has never seen anything like the Dallas offense.

Mavericks 5 straight road wins. 10 of their last 11 have been Ws. Three total losses.
Miami undefeated at home.

What will make the difference in this series is the bench, the rebounding, and who shows up in the final two minutes of each game.

It's interesting.

Dallas has never seen anything like the Miami defense.
Miami has never seen anything like the Dallas offense.

Mavericks 5 straight road wins. 10 of their last 11 have been Ws. Three total losses.
Miami undefeated at home.

What will make the difference in this series is the bench, the rebounding, and who shows up in the final two minutes of each game.

Back
Top Bottom