Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

miami has had a way tougher road and they straight dominated. undefeated at home too

Debatable. Two inexperienced talented teams in OKC and Chicago. You lock down Rose, that team isn't winning.
Two former champions in LA and Boston.
Two younger teams without a true superstar, but with two great all-stars.

Most people are picking Miami, tbh.

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

we played against 3 teams that play very good defense... no way the mavs can stop us...
will miami's pack the paint defense work though? The mavs can put 4 three point shooters at times out there

the only 3 point shooter the heat have faced is ray allen and dude was trash in that series

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

we played against 3 teams that play very good defense... no way the mavs can stop us...
will miami's pack the paint defense work though? The mavs can put 4 three point shooters at times out there

the only 3 point shooter the heat have faced is ray allen and dude was trash in that series

Originally Posted by NobleKane

funny how everyone is picking the mavs
laugh.gif
miami has had a way tougher road and they straight dominated. undefeated at home too

Nah I think the Heat will be slightly favored, and a lot of the people picking the Mavs are doing it out of their hatred for the Heat.
laugh.gif

The Heat's road to Finals may have been slightly tougher with having to go through the Celtics and Bulls but like I said before the Mavs have been equally as dominate this playoff run.

Dirk and LeBron have been the two best players in these playoffs.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

funny how everyone is picking the mavs
laugh.gif

Nah I think the Heat will be slightly favored, and a lot of the people picking the Mavs are doing it out of their hatred for the Heat.
laugh.gif

The Heat's road to Finals may have been slightly tougher with having to go through the Celtics and Bulls but like I said before the Mavs have been equally as dominate this playoff run.

Dirk and LeBron have been the two best players in these playoffs.

Going to be a great matchup...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the stevenson / lebron rematch. I was just talking about that the other day. The cavs / wizards series was definitly entertaining a few years back.

Going to be a great matchup...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the stevenson / lebron rematch. I was just talking about that the other day. The cavs / wizards series was definitly entertaining a few years back.

Easy to pick Miami to win and they will win a couple before its said and done, but not this year.

Sticking with Mavs in 6, I'm usually right when it comes to these things so hopefully this goes well.

Easy to pick Miami to win and they will win a couple before its said and done, but not this year.

Sticking with Mavs in 6, I'm usually right when it comes to these things so hopefully this goes well.

Dirk is locked in and everyone knows it..
pimp.gif

[h3]Wade: Dirk Driven By Finals Loss[/h3]
May 27, 2011 12:48 AM EDT

Nowitzki_Dirk_dal_090513a.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks are back in the NBA Finals for the first time since 2006 when they lost to Wade and the Miami Heat after winning the first two games of the series.

After the Mavs captured the Western Conference title on Wednesday, Nowitzki raised the trophy before retreating to the locker room while the rest of his teammates were still on the court.

"Obviously Dirk is very driven by that," Wade said. "I noticed watching the game he didn't even celebrate very long. He was the first one off to the locker room. He's very focused.

"He has a goal in mind and he wants to reach it. The Miami Heat are always going to come up. He knows it. And that's why he says he needs to get back there and try to erase that."

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213879/Wade_Dirk_Driven_By_Finals_Loss#ixzz1NWixSZrw

Dirk is locked in and everyone knows it..
pimp.gif

[h3]Wade: Dirk Driven By Finals Loss[/h3]
May 27, 2011 12:48 AM EDT

Nowitzki_Dirk_dal_090513a.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks are back in the NBA Finals for the first time since 2006 when they lost to Wade and the Miami Heat after winning the first two games of the series.

After the Mavs captured the Western Conference title on Wednesday, Nowitzki raised the trophy before retreating to the locker room while the rest of his teammates were still on the court.

"Obviously Dirk is very driven by that," Wade said. "I noticed watching the game he didn't even celebrate very long. He was the first one off to the locker room. He's very focused.

"He has a goal in mind and he wants to reach it. The Miami Heat are always going to come up. He knows it. And that's why he says he needs to get back there and try to erase that."

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213879/Wade_Dirk_Driven_By_Finals_Loss#ixzz1NWixSZrw

This is the only post I'm making on Niketakk til I'm posting a pic of JJ Barea's big headed @%* spilling champaign in the American Airlines Arena

Mavs in 6. JJ will be the key.

This is the only post I'm making on Niketakk til I'm posting a pic of JJ Barea's big headed @%* spilling champaign in the American Airlines Arena

Mavs in 6. JJ will be the key.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

i hope stevenson checks lebron the whole game..its going to be just like old times
laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

remember the soulja boy vs. jay-z fiasco back in 2008..had me
roll.gif

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

i hope stevenson checks lebron the whole game..its going to be just like old times
laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif
Why does deshawn stevenson have to be in  the same talk with LBJ... The fool doesn't deserve any praises! His just a PUNK!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Can't wait for game 1 mavs fans!

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif
Why does deshawn stevenson have to be in  the same talk with LBJ... The fool doesn't deserve any praises! His just a PUNK!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Can't wait for game 1 mavs fans!

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif

Old times like how? Old times like LeBron ending up as the winner of the series? I'll give you that.

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif

Old times like how? Old times like LeBron ending up as the winner of the series? I'll give you that.

Back
Top Bottom