Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Miami in 6. That three straight games in Dallas is gonna be huge. We have to get at least 1 of those.

Miami in 6. That three straight games in Dallas is gonna be huge. We have to get at least 1 of those.

2niwsh4.jpg

Wade's face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

i hope stevenson checks lebron the whole game..its going to be just like old times
laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

remember the soulja boy vs. jay-z fiasco back in 2008..had me
roll.gif

all lebron has to do is buy chris hansen courtside seats each game and stevinson will be shook...

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

i hope stevenson checks lebron the whole game..its going to be just like old times
laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif

all lebron has to do is buy chris hansen courtside seats each game and stevinson will be shook...

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif

As a wiz fan I hated watching the series, seeing Stevenson fire up lebron only to torch our team two years straight. I always hated Stevenson's bum ***.

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

roll.gif

As a wiz fan I hated watching the series, seeing Stevenson fire up lebron only to torch our team two years straight. I always hated Stevenson's bum ***.

At this stage of the playoffs, it doesn't matter that Dallas has a deeper team. Miami's bench will give them what they need, defense and hustle. The big 3 will all play 40+, this is for all the marbles. Lebron might average 45 mpg
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, great players beat good players. Doesn't matter that Dallas 4-12 is better than Miami's 4-12. Miami's 1-3 is much better than Dallas' 1-3, and that's what counts.

Defense and athleticism will beat passing and shooting everytime. Don't be surprised if all of a sudden Peja/Terry/Barea get cold.

Miami in 5.

At this stage of the playoffs, it doesn't matter that Dallas has a deeper team. Miami's bench will give them what they need, defense and hustle. The big 3 will all play 40+, this is for all the marbles. Lebron might average 45 mpg
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, great players beat good players. Doesn't matter that Dallas 4-12 is better than Miami's 4-12. Miami's 1-3 is much better than Dallas' 1-3, and that's what counts.

Defense and athleticism will beat passing and shooting everytime. Don't be surprised if all of a sudden Peja/Terry/Barea get cold.

Miami in 5.

Back
Top Bottom