Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

This Mavs team is scary. There are shooters everywhere for that squad and their primary guy is the best big man shooter to have ever played the game.

Miami is going to have to play some incredible defense to beat them because if Chicago knew how to shoot and consistently make shots we may have had a different series.

But...this Mavs team still sucks on the defensive end and that's why I'm picking the heat in 6.

This Mavs team is scary. There are shooters everywhere for that squad and their primary guy is the best big man shooter to have ever played the game.

Miami is going to have to play some incredible defense to beat them because if Chicago knew how to shoot and consistently make shots we may have had a different series.

But...this Mavs team still sucks on the defensive end and that's why I'm picking the heat in 6.

roll.gif
at dudes predicting a Miami sweep. Yall couldn't even sweep the 76ers...

roll.gif
at dudes predicting a Miami sweep. Yall couldn't even sweep the 76ers...

I just hope Dallas fans don't say "conspiracy" or "NBA wants the Heat to win" if Miami does beat Dallas.

Some of you guys on here remind of little kids who don't know *@+ about basketball.

I just hope Dallas fans don't say "conspiracy" or "NBA wants the Heat to win" if Miami does beat Dallas.

Some of you guys on here remind of little kids who don't know *@+ about basketball.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Stevenson is not the same caliber of player he was 4 years ago. He will not be guarding Bron, but probably Wade
nahhh, i'm pretty sure he's still garbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Stevenson is not the same caliber of player he was 4 years ago. He will not be guarding Bron, but probably Wade
nahhh, i'm pretty sure he's still garbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

This series is going to come down to the last 3 minutes of every game, and how well the coaching staff has rested their starters
throughout the games.  This will be one for the ages.

Heat in 6.

also how the game is officiated. if guys like tyson chandler will be in foul trouble, that will hurt the mavs big time. you know wade will get to the line.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

This series is going to come down to the last 3 minutes of every game, and how well the coaching staff has rested their starters
throughout the games.  This will be one for the ages.

Heat in 6.

also how the game is officiated. if guys like tyson chandler will be in foul trouble, that will hurt the mavs big time. you know wade will get to the line.

I really believe that this series will come down to who has more heart. I know what the Miami Heat are coming with, but will the Mavs be able to maintain the level of play that swept the Lakers and conquered the Thunder when the defense intensifies? Plus who's stopping LBJ and Wade? If Bosh gets going and we get a little input from the bench, how do you stop these guys? I'm hearing that Caron Butler might be back and if he indeed does return will he be a great addition to the Mavs mix or will he take away from what they've developed in these playoffs?...this will be a series for the ages.

I really believe that this series will come down to who has more heart. I know what the Miami Heat are coming with, but will the Mavs be able to maintain the level of play that swept the Lakers and conquered the Thunder when the defense intensifies? Plus who's stopping LBJ and Wade? If Bosh gets going and we get a little input from the bench, how do you stop these guys? I'm hearing that Caron Butler might be back and if he indeed does return will he be a great addition to the Mavs mix or will he take away from what they've developed in these playoffs?...this will be a series for the ages.

JA, a suggestion perhaps.  You the OP, so why not edit the first post and list everyone's picks? 
nerd.gif

List the SN's under Dallas, and the SN's under Miami and the total games and see how everyone does.  That would be time consuming on your part, but I mean, game 1 ain't til Tuesday, you'd have time B. 

I'm takin Miami winning games 1, 2, 4, and 6. 

Back
Top Bottom