Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

LeBron finally gonna be an NBA champion. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mavs in 6. Their squad is thirsty, scratch that, parched for a ring. Not that Miami isnt, but these dudes want it too bad. Dirk gonna drop that German Blitzkrieg on them
pimp.gif
 I just hope the 2006 ref situation doesnt happen again.

Mavs in 6. Their squad is thirsty, scratch that, parched for a ring. Not that Miami isnt, but these dudes want it too bad. Dirk gonna drop that German Blitzkrieg on them
pimp.gif
 I just hope the 2006 ref situation doesnt happen again.

i think dallas is hungry for this heat team.

baring the refs , the mavs can win this.

i think dallas is hungry for this heat team.

baring the refs , the mavs can win this.

Can't wait for this series. All though I must admit, Mavs enjoy this run while it's lasted, because I think this will be ugly. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I don't see how the Mavs win a game, but I'll say Heatles in 5 maybe 6.

Our athleticism alone will win us this series, Mavs will get run out the arena.

I can't wait for my boy to get his first ring, this is the start of a dynasty. 
pimp.gif

NBA prepare to WITNESS for our greatness. 

choo choo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this series. All though I must admit, Mavs enjoy this run while it's lasted, because I think this will be ugly. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I don't see how the Mavs win a game, but I'll say Heatles in 5 maybe 6.

Our athleticism alone will win us this series, Mavs will get run out the arena.

I can't wait for my boy to get his first ring, this is the start of a dynasty. 
pimp.gif

NBA prepare to WITNESS for our greatness. 

choo choo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hmmm, I say that Stern is gonna change the format on monday night from a 2-3-2 to a 2-2-1-1-1 thereby ensuring the Heat win in 5 or 6...

Hmmm, I say that Stern is gonna change the format on monday night from a 2-3-2 to a 2-2-1-1-1 thereby ensuring the Heat win in 5 or 6...

Miami in 6, should be a good series. Rooting for Kidd and Dirk to get those rings tho.

Miami in 6, should be a good series. Rooting for Kidd and Dirk to get those rings tho.

Back
Top Bottom