Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by trhee

dirk-dance-o.gif

Dallas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dallas in 3.
grin.gif
roll.gif
What is this from?? Some sort of Mavs promo?

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA, a suggestion perhaps.  You the OP, so why not edit the first post and list everyone's picks? 
nerd.gif

List the SN's under Dallas, and the SN's under Miami and the total games and see how everyone does.  That would be time consuming on your part, but I mean, game 1 ain't til Tuesday, you'd have time B. 

I'm takin Miami winning games 1, 2, 4, and 6. 

I thought that LeBron wasn't capable of winning a ring though. I thought his "work ethic" would prevent him from ever getting a ring.

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA, a suggestion perhaps.  You the OP, so why not edit the first post and list everyone's picks? 
nerd.gif

List the SN's under Dallas, and the SN's under Miami and the total games and see how everyone does.  That would be time consuming on your part, but I mean, game 1 ain't til Tuesday, you'd have time B. 

I'm takin Miami winning games 1, 2, 4, and 6. 

I thought that LeBron wasn't capable of winning a ring though. I thought his "work ethic" would prevent him from ever getting a ring.

gd1vz7jw.jpg

lg_terry_all_01.jpg

Still remember these two in college. Terry nearly looks the same. Bibby has had a transformation after injuries piled up

gd1vz7jw.jpg

lg_terry_all_01.jpg

Still remember these two in college. Terry nearly looks the same. Bibby has had a transformation after injuries piled up

You know what? Screw it.

Mavs in 6.

Mavs split in Miami, go home and win 2 of three, and win in game 6.

You know what? Screw it.

Mavs in 6.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You know what? Screw it.

Mavs in 6.

This, I would like to add that JJ Barea averages more points than Chris Bosh in the series as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You know what? Screw it.

Mavs in 6.

This, I would like to add that JJ Barea averages more points than Chris Bosh in the series as well.
laugh.gif

rebounding is the key in this series
to be honest mavs got lucky in the okc series
it didnt seem like mavs beat them with authority but OKC just gave up

Caron butler was a big factor in the 2nd game he gave lebron trouble.
Dirk going to get his numbers, but the Heat will be able to go to the Hole at will.
Going to be a great series
pimp.gif

Caron butler was a big factor in the 2nd game he gave lebron trouble.
Dirk going to get his numbers, but the Heat will be able to go to the Hole at will.
Going to be a great series
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

There's no luck involved in a 4-1 series win. By your logic, the Heat got lucky too when the Bulls gave up at the end of games. Luck can win you one game in a playoff series...not three or four. And there were no "luck" games in either conference finals. The better, more experienced teams won, with great defense, better decision making and better offense.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

There's no luck involved in a 4-1 series win. By your logic, the Heat got lucky too when the Bulls gave up at the end of games. Luck can win you one game in a playoff series...not three or four. And there were no "luck" games in either conference finals. The better, more experienced teams won, with great defense, better decision making and better offense.

Back
Top Bottom