Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

the difference between the teams the mavs and the heat just played is there is gonna be no 4th qtr 5 min come backs.. these teams know how to close out games...
miami in 6 we lose the 1st one at home... take game 2, 4, 5, 6

the difference between the teams the mavs and the heat just played is there is gonna be no 4th qtr 5 min come backs.. these teams know how to close out games...
miami in 6 we lose the 1st one at home... take game 2, 4, 5, 6

You think we'll lose two in Dallas eh?

Fair enough.

IF YOU HAVEN'T POSTED YOUR PREDICTIONS YET, POST EM UP NOW.

I'm going to go through and tally up who's picking who, and I'll post it on the front page.

I'll probably do it tomorrow morning or in a few hours, so get to your predictions if you haven't already!!

You think we'll lose two in Dallas eh?

Fair enough.

IF YOU HAVEN'T POSTED YOUR PREDICTIONS YET, POST EM UP NOW.

I'm going to go through and tally up who's picking who, and I'll post it on the front page.

I'll probably do it tomorrow morning or in a few hours, so get to your predictions if you haven't already!!

Dallas in 6.

Part of me also thinks Miami's going to win but I think Dallas is going to come out more hungry and motivated, as it might be the last shot for them to win one soon. Miami on the other hand will be around for the next couple years...

Dallas in 6.

Part of me also thinks Miami's going to win but I think Dallas is going to come out more hungry and motivated, as it might be the last shot for them to win one soon. Miami on the other hand will be around for the next couple years...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Dallas in 6.

I've been thinking a lot about it, obviously,
laugh.gif

It all depends if we can make their bench a non-factor, I have so many thoughts about this series though, that my head would explode.

I just don't find it fluky at all that we've won 14 straight against them, with or without LeBron.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Dallas in 6.

I've been thinking a lot about it, obviously,
laugh.gif

It all depends if we can make their bench a non-factor, I have so many thoughts about this series though, that my head would explode.

I just don't find it fluky at all that we've won 14 straight against them, with or without LeBron.

mavs in 6. i really want to see stern's reaction handing the trophy to cuban. surprised not too many people picking it to go 7.

mavs in 6. i really want to see stern's reaction handing the trophy to cuban. surprised not too many people picking it to go 7.

Like I said I think the Heat are gonna win but I want the Mavs to beat them. So Mavs in 7 but Heat in 5 or 6 would not surprise me.

Like I said I think the Heat are gonna win but I want the Mavs to beat them. So Mavs in 7 but Heat in 5 or 6 would not surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom